Health Discovery Network
ROADTRIPN

First Meeting Last Night

Hello-

I had my first WW meeting last night, and have decided to do the flex plan. I plan to purchase a bike tonight on my way home from work to get some exercise mixed in with eating better. My question is this: Do I have to max out on my daily allotted points each day, or is that simply a maximum number of points that I can eat per day? I just wasn't clear. I do have a friend that I am doing this with...I will suggest that she register for BCB as well. I have a feeling, the support will definately needed. Thanks! Glad to be here!

Daily Target Points are just that a target that needs to be hit. You can have more..... Weekly Points Allowence and Activity Points will add to what you can eat.

Learn to eat well. This is not just about reducing calories. We must learn what it takes to eat well and smart for a lifetime....

Welcome

CW

AS LONG AS I DON'T QUIT, I CANNOT FAIL

B4 & After: http://www.healthdiscovery.net/forums/showthread.php?t=202124

Road Trip: I have learned from experience that you need to eat your daily points and activity points every day in order to lose. You flexies (WPA) are optional, but I do better now thatI eat some of them. Find a buddy group to post with (I am on Bodacious Babe Buddies) and have your friend come too!It really helps alot. Good luck to you.

Chef

Welcome to BCB, Roadtrpn. I personally lost my weight eating my daily Target plus APs and Flex points. Doing so made WW livable for the long term for me. When you get to goal, it's more or less the same (eating healthy, exercising, staying vigilant), so don't worry if it takes you a few extra months to get there. You've got time. In my opinion, it's better to take the longer route and learn to make small livable changes, then to eat the bare minimum and arrive at goal ready to go back to your old way of eating.

Find a home board or two (either by age, buddy system, or buddy groups) and post often for buddy support. :salut See you on the boards!

• HW-142 CW-118
  • Success is not built on success. It's built on failure. It's built on frustration. Sometimes its built on catastrophe.--Sumner Redstone

Welcome to BCB,

I hit a plateau for a few weeks and my leader suggested that I eat all my Weekly points also and it did the trick. :salut

Grainne

3/16/02- Made WW Lifetime

4'11"...SW 176lbs CW 154 lbs WGW 115

Rejoining weight 11/17 154 lbs

weight.png