Health Discovery Network
emmabelle47

Points in Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans?

Does anyone know how many points are in chocolate covered coffee beans. Sometimes I like to grab a couple during the day for a quick pick me up. Thanks!

The Nutritional Information isn't listed on the package? Does the brand you're eating have a website? That's the first place to look. :wave:

Here's a link. Scroll down for Nutritional Info.

And another.

• HW-142 CW-118
  • Success is not built on success. It's built on failure. It's built on frustration. Sometimes its built on catastrophe.--Sumner Redstone

The Nutritional Information isn't listed on the package? Does the brand you're eating have a website? That's the first place to look. :wave:

I don't know about the ones the OP has, but I know the ones we brought back from Hawaii didn't have ni on the bag. Darn good though. :bcb_wink3

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

Does anyone know how many points are in chocolate covered coffee beans. Sometimes I like to grab a couple during the day for a quick pick me up. Thanks!

If you really only grab a couple a day, it's probably negligible, if they're like the ones I've had. I have some Sunsweet Chocolate Plum Sweets here, which are little pieces of prunes covered with a similar type of dark chocolate coating to the one on coffee beans. 30 g of Plum Sweets points out to 3 points, and that's for about 14 pieces. (120 C, 6g fat, 2g fiber - ends up right on the line between 2 and 3 points) I've weighed these, and sometimes it can come out to a lot more than 14 pieces, if the pieces are small - and coffee beans are about the size of some of the smaller Plum Sweets. I would imagine the coffee beans would be similar, and maybe even fewer calories - I'd think the bean itself would be mostly fiber, and not very energy dense - but I'm only guessing...

189.8 :bcb_yuck: /140/140 /pg135

Maintaining since 5/18/06 :bcbkickbu