Health Discovery Network
ROADTRIPN

Is this for real?

Today will be my 3rd day tracking points, and I woke up this morning feeling like I lost some weight already. It seemed like I woke up with more energy too. I asked my friend who started on the same day, and she said the same exact thing. She said she was thinking the same thing about herself, before I even had a chance to say anything. If this feeling keeps up, I'll definately be excited! WHOO HOO! YIPPEE! HIP HIP HORRAY!!!!!:exercise2

Today will be my 3rd day tracking points, and I woke up this morning feeling like I lost some weight already. It seemed like I woke up with more energy too. I asked my friend who started on the same day, and she said the same exact thing. She said she was thinking the same thing about herself, before I even had a chance to say anything. If this feeling keeps up, I'll definately be excited! WHOO HOO! YIPPEE! HIP HIP HORRAY!!!!!:exercise2

HA! I too have that same feeling.

It's a great motivator that's for sure.

:bcb_march

Hopie

StartWeight: 15 st 7 lbs (217 lbs)

:bcb_marchworkin it workin it workin it

A Massage for Life.... Your path to healing: body, mind & spirit. http://www.amassageforlife.net/

weight.png

Eating right and exercising makes for a great energy boost. It's for real! :salut

Grainne

3/16/02- Made WW Lifetime

4'11"...SW 176lbs CW 154 lbs WGW 115

Rejoining weight 11/17 154 lbs

weight.png

It's for real if you continue on track. I lost 7 lbs in the first week and of course everyone said, "but that's all just water weight". They might have been right at that point except that it never came back and now I'm down 36 lbs. All of it is for real. The real question is, and you have to look inside for an answer, is it for good?

Jack Berkery, Latham, NY, Sexagenarian Extraordinaire

visit my artwork web site at www.MohawkView.com