Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
LegalEagle

Feeling like a heel!

Hello, exercise buddies, My computer crashed last Weds. evening, just as I was about to log in my exercise stats here for the day (I know..I know..it's a likely story, but it's really the truth), and if that wasn't enough, believe it or not, our office computers crashed the next morning. Therefore, I have been computerless since last Weds. evening.

I felt miserable that I couldn't get to BCB. I mean, how bad is it to begin the Exercise Accountability group each week, and then NOT log in your own exercise!!! I felt like I let you all down.

I DID do my exercise, and I stayed OP through this miserable mess.

Everything is back on track now with the computers, and I will be joining all of you in another week of exercise.

Hugs,

Dawna

[ May 01, 2004, 06:50 PM: Message edited by: LegalEagle ]

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone". - Bill Cosby

Guest raidermom

Oh goodness! How did you survive? LOL What are the odds...at home AND at work!

....and I complain if my laptop is in the shop (which it is again), when all I have to do is walk over to the desktop.

I read your other thread on the Lifetimer's board.....do you have a Virus Scan program, like McAfee or Norton? If not, you may want to check into it. Those embedded spyware programs can sure wreak havoc on your computer....

Glad you'll be here tomorrow to start us off! thumbup.gif

And DON'T feel like a heel....doo doo happens. kiss.gif

Thanks, Cheryl, Yes, we had one of those virus scan things installed yesterday. We already had one, but for some reason, it had been turned off?

Wish I understood more about all of this computer stuff.

Everything seems to be back on track in the office today. I worked this morning to try to catch up a little.

I know one thing, if you ever see something called "Golden Palace" come up on your screen, it means trouble. The person who repaired the home computer, said he had this problem once, and it was a bad one.

Hugs,

Dawna

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone". - Bill Cosby

Thanks, Kati..

Hugs,

Dawna