Health Discovery Network
ROADTRIPN

First Weigh-In

Had my first weigh-in today, and was surprised to learn that I had only lost .6 lbs after tracking and sticking with my points all week. The good news is, the scale doesn't really bother me much. I have felt better since my 2nd day of tracking points, and I felt much better as the week went on. I'm learning a lot about what I should and should not be eating, and that alone will be the difference, when its all said and done. My friend lost 2.5 lbs the first week. So, we'll see what next week brings........:bcb_march

Any loss is a good loss. :bcb_up Many things can skew the scale numbers. I love love love your attitude:

The good news is, the scale doesn't really bother me much. I have felt better since my 2nd day of tracking points, and I felt much better as the week went on. I'm learning a lot about what I should and should not be eating, and that alone will be the difference, when its all said and done. [/Quote]

:bcb_bravo buddy. This will get you to goal. :salut

• HW-142 CW-118
  • Success is not built on success. It's built on failure. It's built on frustration. Sometimes its built on catastrophe.--Sumner Redstone

It takes a while to get into the whole WW thing, and still 0.6 is not bad. I'm exactly the same way when it comes to looking forward to next week. I actually gained 0.6 this week because I've started working out, but I just can't wait to kick some more butt in the gym and stay OP all week and then see how I do next Monday. Funny how that works :bcb_bigsm

weight.png

Many things can effect your WI. I've learned the hard way NOT to have Chinese the night before. I actually retain water for a full day.

I remember a very small loss for my first WI, but I still eventually made goal. So in the long run, it didn't matter. The important thing is to keep the focus that you have now and you will succeed. :salut

Grainne

3/16/02- Made WW Lifetime

4'11"...SW 176lbs CW 154 lbs WGW 115

Rejoining weight 11/17 154 lbs

weight.png

Had my first weigh-in today, and was surprised to learn that I had only lost .6 lbs after tracking and sticking with my points all week. The good news is, the scale doesn't really bother me much. I have felt better since my 2nd day of tracking points, and I felt much better as the week went on. I'm learning a lot about what I should and should not be eating, and that alone will be the difference, when its all said and done. My friend lost 2.5 lbs the first week. So, we'll see what next week brings........:bcb_march

I have to agree with everyone!

Your attitude is BRILL!!!! I love the way I feel too!! - my head is clear, i've got more energy and my favourite!!!! I am sleeping so much better!

0.6 is a loss! Don't miscount it!!!

I'm hoping to lose as much for my 2nd weigh in since I started! - I'll let y'all know tonight!

6.00 pm UK time - I'll be takin my shoes, jumper, and whatever else Ican off to step on them scales!

Have a super duper day!

Hopie

StartWeight: 15 st 7 lbs (217 lbs)

:bcb_marchworkin it workin it workin it

A Massage for Life.... Your path to healing: body, mind & spirit. http://www.amassageforlife.net/

weight.png

Okay, I'm back. Weighed myself at home this morning, because I still couldn't believe I've only lost .6 lbs.....scale at home was about 6 lb less. (Granted I weighed first thing in the morning, which always helps). Thanks to MRSS for the link to "Why Scales Lie..." I really appreciate it, and will keep plugging away. You guys are great! Thanks for always being there.....:bcb_bravo

I can totally understand your situation. I weighed myself Sunday morning and was down 2 pounds, but Sunday night I was up .4 from my original WI #! It's annoying, but I keep telling myself that quick fixes didn't work in the past and I need to stick with this for more than a week. I'm going to adopt your attitude of health first, weight later. :bcb_up

[/url]

Okay, I'm back. Weighed myself at home this morning, because I still couldn't believe I've only lost .6 lbs.....scale at home was about 6 lb less. (Granted I weighed first thing in the morning, which always helps). Thanks to MRSS for the link to "Why Scales Lie..." I really appreciate it, and will keep plugging away. You guys are great! Thanks for always being there.....:bcb_bravo

Hi Hi!

I'm back from Weigh In - One pound GONE!

Yay!:crazy:

I'm off to bed soon............

Chat with y'all tomorrow!

Hopie

StartWeight: 15 st 7 lbs (217 lbs)

:bcb_marchworkin it workin it workin it

A Massage for Life.... Your path to healing: body, mind & spirit. http://www.amassageforlife.net/

weight.png

The body is a constantly changing organism. Up and down. I could weigh myself 5x a day and get 5 different readng. WI is just a number.

Grainne

3/16/02- Made WW Lifetime

4'11"...SW 176lbs CW 154 lbs WGW 115

Rejoining weight 11/17 154 lbs

weight.png