Question about Pumpkin Shake

Serves - 1

Points - 2

1 env WW Vanilla Smoothie mix

3/4 cup water

1/2 cup canned pumpkin

1/4 tsp vanilla extract

1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice

i was wondering what i can use if i dont have WW smoothie mix?? i was thinking FF SS villina pudding mix but i just need to know how much? and will it effect the points??? please let me know...Thanks

I wouldn't use just pudding mix in place of the smoothie mix but you might replace the water and smoothie mix with skim milk and 1-2 tbs of pudding mix.

The points would depends on how much milk and pudding mix you use.

Or if you can find Alba shake mix in the store they are a good sub for the WW smoothie mix.

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

The mixes are only available at meetings. If you do ww online I think you can buy from their store. They may be on ebay too but they will probably be overpriced. And they are already overpriced at meetings, IMO. Most centers will let you come in and buy them.

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

I've bought some of the WW bars on Ebay, and they were priced quite a bit lower than those at the meetings--but I had to buy several boxes at once. I'm pretty sure that you can get the smoothie mixes on Ebay, but you'll probably have to buy several at a time to make it reasonable. I'm glad you posted the recipe for the pumpkin shake. I'm going to give that a try. It sounds yummy!

Tammy

SW: 198.6

CW: 175.2

GW: 130

This is my journey, and I won't let a little pebble in my pathway become a boulder. I'll just kick it out of the way and keep moving forward! :bcb_march