Health Discovery Network
elaine3797

Spanx

Has anyone ever tried spanx undergarments I received the incognito body suit and I cannot figure out how to attacjt he straps around the bra? I know this is not food related but I thought maybe some one out there had a clue about this-

Elaine

Starting Weight for New Year!!- 244

10% Goal - 24

Total Loss- 8.8 pounds

Total Goal - 130

I LOVE the Spanx tank (separate) and Spanx (panties) that ONLY come to the waist (not completely up under the boobs, as these roll down.) and that I wear with everything from jeans to gauchos. I can wear these together or separate. I do not like any of the body suits - I took this back.

It seems like EVERY woman at my recent class reunion was wearing these and everybody was saying the SAME thing... "I just lost 10 lbs.!"

They are GREAT for smoothing out those lumps and bumps, making clothes fit "smoother" all over. I think I'm really going to like the tank for winter for the extra warmth.

Cally

Deprivation is NOT my mode!

Love them also. No nonsense just introduced the bottoms, A lot cheaper and just as nice. I wear them under everything!

Karen

Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why can!

LOVE Spanx!!! Great for smoothing out the bumps and for when I'm in between sizes, helps me fit in the smaller sizes. These things are great!

Rachael

Okay, what am I doing wrong? I got "fitted" for a spanx undergarment at Nordstroms, brought it home, put it on, and then -- drumroll please -- couldn't get it off. I had to call for DH to peel me out of it. We both got a good laugh, glad he's got a good sense of humor. Any suggestions? I'm afraid to put it on again!!

If your legs are appearing as sausage rolls around the bottom, you need to go up a size, regardless of what the size chart on the package says. Same with the tank if you're hanging over in the arm areas.

I hear Lane Bryant sells the Plus Sizes in these.

They DO fit tight. However, I would never buy a one piece Spanx. Get the top and bottom separate.

Cally

Deprivation is NOT my mode!

I bought the one piece that went from thighs to just under the breasts. I regret buying it as it rolls at the waist so I end up with a big roll there - if I wanted that, I could just keep my own roll.....

sheila

Guest TryingWW

I didn't find them helpful at all. I had lines (bulges) wherever it ended. When I went up sizes until it was eliminated, I then had "extra" fabric at the waist area and it just kind of hung there...no slimming/smoothing effect at all in the waist or hips. If I got it to smooth/slim, then I was back to the lines at the thighs or (worse, yet) the "back of the hip."

I don't think they are made for every body type so it would probably be best to actually try them on to see rather than trying to order them.

Guest karenai

I love the one I have...the kind that goes up to right under your bra...doesn't roll down on me and keeps me from having a huge roll over the top of the waist high ones. I got my pair at Chico's if you have that store near you. Definitely worth it...makes my suits for work look a lot better.:bcb_smile

Good advice to try before buying....the ones that are supposed to fit me (by a considerable margin, yet) are miserable....there's not enough vanity in the world for me to spend ten minutes encased in those things.

"I am pieces of all the places I have been,
and the people I have loved......"

– Brooke Hampton

I've never tried these but I've been thinking about it. I need something to smooth out the roll I have over my jeans. My belly flab is right around my belly button on both sides so it pooches over my pants.

Do I get just the tank for this or the tank and panties??

Thanks!

Amanda

ds 03/25/10

dd 10/12/06

ds 09/19/00

232/150/138