Health Discovery Network
jamiebrandonsmom

Moo Magic

I bought a box of Moo Magic Milk Mix and it is so good. You mix it with 8 oz. of milk (I use FF) and it makes the best chocolate milk. It is only 8 calories and 0 fat. This really took care of my chocolate craving while getting in a milk serving. I used my immersion blender to mix so I didn't have any powder that was not mixed in.

wwnUztp

LOVE & BLESSINGS

GAIL

Be faithful, be strong, be diligent.....

it's only good news if told in time.

I saw it the other day. They had blueberry, banana, bubble gum, and chocolate. I would love to try the banana, I used to drink banana milk when I was in Germany :)

These locations carry it according their website: Walmart, Fleet Farm, Giant, Stop & Shop, Kvat and Food Lion.

Lisa

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

"How many times must you fall and then get back up before reaching the goal? Do it as many times as it takes." CW

I have been using the Moo Magic for awhile now. It is one of the ways that I get my milk servings in. I love the chocolate. I also get Sipahs sometimes, which are straws that have the flavoring already in them. They have a few different flavors, but I like the chocolate Moo Magic better.

:salut MT

:salut MT

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif

BUNKAROO: I found them at Wallyworld where the other powdered drink packets were. With the "on the go" packets. Hope this helps!

I also FINALLY found some DIET hot chocolate mix!! After TWO YEARS!! I grabbed two boxes all for me! Only 25 calories, 1 gram of Fiber, and 0 Fat = 0 points!!!! WHOOO HOOO!! And, baby, it's COLD outside!!:bcb_up

I bought some of the chocolate last night at Wal-mart and had it this morning. It was very yummy and tasted just like the chocolate milk my husband drinks (he is such a big kid!).

184.5/151/145

My journey since 8.27.06

Sounds so good. I'm going to have to see if I can find it here is So. CA.

I was curious about the sweetner used in Moo Magic. In case anyone else wants to know, this is what their site had to say:

Moo Magic

What is the benefit of Moo Magic?

Moo Magic provides a nutritious, delicious way to flavor plain milk. Each serving contains 5 calories and 0 grams of fat.

What amount of milk should I mix Moo Magic with?

8-10 oz. of milk

Does it matter what kind of milk I mix Moo Magic with?

No, Moo Magic will mix and taste great with skim, 1%, 2% or whole milk

What other applications can Moo Magic be used for?

Try Moo Magic with plain yogurt, ice cream or make a milk shake for a low calorie treat.

What is Moo Magic sweetened with?

Moo Magic is sweetened with aspartame and acesulfame potassium.

Diane

237 - 1/3/6

198.8 - 12/30/08

"Live each day as if it's the BEST day of your life!"

I cannot find Moo Magic at my Super Wal-Mart. I think I am going to have to try the other grocery stores around me. Hopefully I can find it. I LOVE chocolate milk.

Amanda

CW: ??? GW: 130

My leader showed us this at the meeting last week, and I went and bought some that night, and from where choc milk is so high in points, that I didn't see fit using up like 6 points for choc milk, this works soooooo much better!! I'm so glad I can drink choc milk again!!!

Nessa

A journey of a 1,000 miles MUST begin with a single step!!

Sw: 235.0lbs

CW: 242.lbs

GW: 170.0lbs

I bought some of the Choc on a whim when we were on vacation in Florida.

It's great. Even my husband loves it.

Dawn

-------------------------------

Slow and Steady

weight.png

Started WW and Core 9/29/05

:bcb_march Re-committed 03/12/08

Does it come in a box of little packets like carnation instant breakfast does? And is it with the instant breakfast stuff or by Nestle Quick and Ovaltine? I looked one day for it, but couldn't find anything.

Highest Pregnancy Weight: 240.0

WW Starting Weight: 204

Goal Weight: 174

Current Weight:

weight.png

Does it come in a box of little packets like carnation instant breakfast does? And is it with the instant breakfast stuff or by Nestle Quick and Ovaltine? I looked one day for it, but couldn't find anything.

No, they come in packets like other "to-go" drink packets. You can see it here: http://www.sturmfoods.com/minisite/mooMagic/index.html They should be in the same area where you find the powdered Koolaid and Crystal Light products.

Lisa

"How many times must you fall and then get back up before reaching the goal? Do it as many times as it takes." CW

I found it next to the other drink singles at Wal-Mart for only $0.99 per box, which I though was a great deal!

"Do", or "Do Not". There is no "Try".

- Yoda, The Empire Strikes Back

I found the very vanilla kind at my local stop and shop. They had a slot for chocolate but they were out. The vanilla was great.

BTW I tried the sipahh straws and didn't like them. I will have to give it another try.:bcb_sick:

Guest Hearts&Flowers

I have looked at three different stores in the Detroit area and can't find Moo Magic. I know they have it at Walmart, but I don't shop there, ever! Can anyone point me in another direction? I want to try this so badly and hate to ask my regular grocer to carry it if I don't end up liking it...

Thanks buddies!

I have looked at three different stores in the Detroit area and can't find Moo Magic. I know they have it at Walmart, but I don't shop there, ever! Can anyone point me in another direction? I want to try this so badly and hate to ask my regular grocer to carry it if I don't end up liking it...

Thanks buddies!

Not sure what stores you have in your area but as mentioned in an earlier post:

These locations carry it according their website: Walmart, Fleet Farm, Giant, Stop & Shop, Kvat and Food Lion.

If you've checked any of these stores and they don't have it you can put in a request and the store manager should be happy to order it for you.

Lisa

I found them yesterday at Walmart for .89; they were on the shelf with the Crystal Lite mixes.

They are actually pretty good...I was impressed !!:bcb_up

SW: 228.80, 9/15/ 05

WW: 173.00, 9/15/06

WW: 170.00, 9/15/07

01/07/06: 25lbs Gone!!!!, WW 25lb. Magnet

01/21/06: Reached ONEDERLAND!!!!

08/05/06: Reached LIFETIME !!!

:goal::goal:: Total Loss FOREVER: (-58.80):strong::strong::strong:

Maintaining: 170.00

GW: 180.00

I found them yesterday at Walmart for .89; they were on the shelf with the Crystal Lite mixes.

They are actually pretty good...I was impressed !!:bcb_up

I have been looking for them next to the chocolate milk mixes. I will definitely look there next! Thanks!

Amanda

CW: ??? GW: 130