Health Discovery Network
patartsy

1 Point hamburger buns!

I thought I would share this with everyone. I just got back from the grocery store. I purchased some Merita Lite Hamburger buns (8 in a pack) for burgers tonight. I double checked the calories, fat, fiber and they are only one point!

I often buy bread (lite) that is one point for 2 slices-but this is the first for a hamburger buns and they just 2.19 for the pack. Has anyone tried these yet. They are wheat.

These things are my lifesaver! They freeze wonderfully too, so if you're like me and don't use a whole pack at a time, you can pop them into the freezer. I like to put a Boca patty and a slice of 2% cheese on them, and have a 3-point cheeseburger.

~Cassie

Achieved my second 10% on 11/29/07

Working on my third 10% 266/256.6/240

Progress pictures at myspace.com/cww1022

Wouldn't ever use anything else. My Saturday meal is a Bocca on this hamburger bun (2 pts) and fat free Pringles (1 pt).

Bunkaroo

Not sure where else you could find Merita bread products.You might see if they have a website and maybe find info there. I live in Birmingham....awwww, going through town you can smell Merita's bread ..smells sooooooo good!

I had not seen these buns, but will definately look for them..thanks

Norma

Norma:buddysmoo

In the midwest, you can find Country Hearth Lite buns (white & wheat) and they are only 1 pt. each, too! I'm NEVER without some in the cupboard!!

They have sliced bread and hotdog buns, too.

ginnyb

"The only one who can stop me is me---and I can take her!"

ginnyb (aka loves2cook!) "It's not the falling down, it's the staying down!!"