Health Discovery Network
new_mommy05

Back Again

Hello everyone,

I am back again, I am starting Monday back on OP. Just at home here! Its gonna be real hard, the first time I was doing it, I was nursing my son (2 years ago) so I was able to eat 10 extra points a day. It was so easy then.

Now I have almost gained all the weight I lost on WW.

I need any help and support possible.

I slowly gained the weight back over the 2 years, I feel horrible. I am working full time too, so I don't have the time I had the first time around.

Any tips would be great!!!

I am currently about 128lbs

I went down to 110lbs (5lbs away from my goal)

I started at 134lbs (2005)

I find I jut can't say NO! to food and eat way to much.

I know I did well when I was here everyday.

Unfortunatly my small group of friends here stopped posting. I don't have too much time to come on and read too much, but I would like to find small group of ladys to support each other through this. If there are anyone else like me that need the support and encouragement please let me know.

Thanks! Melissa

I believe in WW, if only I can find the strength to get back on track again. :bcb_tank:

1st goal: 120lbs

Goal weight: 105lbs

"WHAT YOU DO TODAY, WILL MAKE YOU WHAT YOU ARE TOMMOROW. CUZ WHAT YOU DID YESTURDAY, MADE YOU WHAT YOU ARE TODAY!" --unknown:workout:

Welcome back to BCB, Melissa. I'm the only one who can stop myself from overeating. You're the only one who can stop you. Food is good and I love to eat. I've always said I can out eat a 6 foot male. Unfortunately, at 5 feet my body doesn't require those calories. Appetite isn't the same as hunger... We have to learn to say no to an out of whack appetite, but yes to hunger. We've gotta eat, just not tons and tons. It isn't always easy and I still have days when the lure of overeating is strong. My tips?

• Keep trigger foods out of your house. (If you put it in your buggy in the grocery store, assume that you're going to eat it.)
  • Find tasty foods that you enjoy eating and that help you stay on program.
  • Stay accountable either here or to someone in person.

You and I are worth the effort. Post often for support! :salut

• HW-142 CW-118
  • Success is not built on success. It's built on failure. It's built on frustration. Sometimes its built on catastrophe.--Sumner Redstone

Melissa, welcome back,

I second mrss, only you can control you. Somedays are better than others but if you really want this to succeed it will. :salut

Grainne

3/16/02- Made WW Lifetime

4'11"...SW 176lbs CW 154 lbs WGW 115

Rejoining weight 11/17 154 lbs

weight.png

Thanks,

CW, mrss, Medb48, for the advice and support. Its nice to have the support. I don't always feel it at home. I don't have the support at home. My common-law tells me " You won't do it again " He doesn't believe in me. I know its not him that I need the believe from, but it would certainly help.

That is why I am here!!!

You people are amazing!!!:wave:

Melissa

1st goal: 120lbs

Goal weight: 105lbs

"WHAT YOU DO TODAY, WILL MAKE YOU WHAT YOU ARE TOMMOROW. CUZ WHAT YOU DID YESTURDAY, MADE YOU WHAT YOU ARE TODAY!" --unknown:workout: