Health Discovery Network
patartsy

1 point burgers

I wrote recently about the 1 point hamburger buns. Today I tried a Boca Burger-flame grilled. I cooked it in the microwave. I added all my favorite condiments and it was very good. I could not believe it when I looked up the points for the Boca burger and it was just 1 point. What surprised me most was the good flavor. The total burger and bun was only 2 points. A live saver when you are really hungry and trying not to over eat your points. Boca also has a breakfast wrap that I want to try-it looks delicious. Anybody try these? I know they are vegetarian burgers-but they are very tasty. (I love meat and am not a vegetarian-but these are worth trying).:bcb_smile

thanks for reminding me of the burgers...when I first started ww I would make my own "big mac" with these...

2 pieces of sara lee nf low carb bread 1 point

2 boca patties 2

1 slice ff chedder cheese 1

2 tsp ff miracle whip

1 rsp relish

1 tsp catsup

(all the above mixed together)1

lettuce

soo filling, and soo yummy! try it!

I make a choice to choose the JOY of the LORD today...and tomorrow...and to make each day count for HIM.

start weight 174

current weight 161

recommittment loss 3 pounds