Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
kurlylox

Happpy Butt

It was the first day of the school year and the first grade teacher was asking her students their names. "What's your name?" she asked a little girl in the front row.

"Happy Butt," the little girl cheerfully replied.

"Honey, I don't think that's your name. I'd like you to go to the principal's office to get this straightened out," said the teacher.

So, the little girl went to the principal's office and he asked, "What's your name?"

"Happy Butt," she answered.

The principal phoned the little girl's mother to get this cleared up once and for all.

As soon as he hung up the phone, he looked at the litte girl and said, "Your name is Gladys, dear, not Happy Butt."

"Glad A$$, Happy Butt, what's the difference?" exclaimed the little girl.

It was the first day of the school year and the first grade teacher was asking her students their names. "What's your name?" she asked a little girl in the front row.

"Happy Butt," the little girl cheerfully replied.

"Honey, I don't think that's your name. I'd like you to go to the principal's office to get this straightened out," said the teacher.

So, the little girl went to the principal's office and he asked, "What's your name?"

"Happy Butt," she answered.

The principal phoned the little girl's mother to get this cleared up once and for all.

As soon as he hung up the phone, he looked at the litte girl and said, "Your name is Gladys, dear, not Happy Butt."

"Glad A$$, Happy Butt, what's the difference?" exclaimed the little girl.

Oh golly, my mother used to tell this one. Her friend was named Gladys... her name was Lois.... guess the way the jokes with with her name!

Oh golly, my mother used to tell this one. Her friend was named Gladys... her name was Lois.... guess the way the jokes with with her name!

Too cute!

~Lisa

HW 209

SW 199

CW 178.0

GW 153.0

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

~Buddha

Too cute!

~Lisa

HW 209

SW 199

CW 178.0

GW 153.0

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

~Buddha

Guest Navarican

Gladys is such an uncommon name that that joke is seldom heard any more. I spent half my life being called Happy Butt. I even went to a restaurant for my sixteenth birthday where they sang "Happy Butt day to you" crazy.gif Fortunately, I have a great sense of humor and lousy hearing (I didn't even know that's what they said til afterward.) I still enjoyed the joke because I actually did that once!!!

Gladys

Guest Navarican

Gladys is such an uncommon name that that joke is seldom heard any more. I spent half my life being called Happy Butt. I even went to a restaurant for my sixteenth birthday where they sang "Happy Butt day to you" crazy.gif Fortunately, I have a great sense of humor and lousy hearing (I didn't even know that's what they said til afterward.) I still enjoyed the joke because I actually did that once!!!

Gladys

Guest judyo53

I guess I never knew anyone named Gladys & therefore never made that connection. What a funny story Navarican.

Guest judyo53

I guess I never knew anyone named Gladys & therefore never made that connection. What a funny story Navarican.