Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Ginaki

Three College Graduates

Three women go down to Mexico one night to celebrate college graduation and get drunk.

They wake up in jail only to find that they are to be executed in the morning, though none of them can remember what they did the night before.

The first one, a redhead, is strapped in the electric chair and is asked if she has any last words.

She says, "I just graduated from Brigham Young University, and believe in the almighty power of God to intervene on the behalf of the innocent."

They throw the switch and nothing happens. They all immediately prostrate themselves, beg for her forgiveness and release her.

The second one, a brunette, is strapped in and gives her last words, "I just graduated from the Harvard School of Law and I believe in the power of justice to intervene on the part of the innocent."

They throw the switch and, again, nothing happens. Again, they all immediately prostrate themselves, beg for her forgiveness and release her.

The last one, a blonde, is strapped in and says, "Well, I'm from the University of West Virginia and just graduated with a degree in Electrical Engineering, and I'll tell you right now, you ain't gonna electrocute nobody if you don't plug this thing in."

Lifetimer since April 2001

195/135/150WW

jump.gif

Joanna :headover:

Ya-Ya Name ~Princess Sparrow Hawk ~

Recommitted 2-13-04 ~ Lifetime since 9-11-90

Heaviest weight ~ 135.6 ~ Recommit weight ~ 135.6 (2-13-04)

Current weight ~ 120.9 (8-27-04)

WW goal ~ 105, My goal ~ 99 :goal: (my weight when I made lifetime - I'm 4' 11" tall!!) :D

~~~ "Nothing's forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten." ~~~ Robin of Sherwood

Very cute!

smily005.gif

~Lisa

HW 209

SW 199

CW 178.0

GW 153.0

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

~Buddha

Guest lafnsing

Oh, Geeze!!!

Guest Jan_Barrington

crazy.gif

Good one