Health Discovery Network
janerae

chatters activity log

Hi Jane!Glad to hear Michelle is working out for you. I walked with Leslie yesterday for 3 miles and did 4 miles on Monday. Went to w/i on Monday and lost 2.2lbs. Very happy w/that but wished for a tiny bit more just to see a certain number show up on the scale but I'll take it. I'm trying really hard to stay super on plan this week. I am this close to my first 10%. Next week is my birthday and plan on eating whatever I want on my birthday. I won't go hog wild but if I want a big piece of steak (no little 6 oz'er for me) or if I want barbeque, that's what I'm having. You only turn 40 once (thank God cuz its really freaking me out). so if I don't hit it this week with the 10%, ain't gonna happen next week.Anyway, working from home this week and I have so much to do. Big time reporting period for me. Hope you live thru kettlenetics. I need something new and you've got me super intrigued.Good luck, keep me posted and I swear I will try to get to chat.Rock on babe!

Emily

SW: 208.6

CW: 181.0 :strong:

GW:150

weight.png

hey E, congrats on the great loss. ya do rock. ya been doing wonderful with leslie.

40 only comes once. ya have anything ya want. dont freak, my mom just turned 70. i still think she is a young chick!!

Michelle is a hard w/o. she makes the moves fast,, but i am learning i can go slower and still get a great w/o.

ya will make your 10%, i got the feeling, sis

hope to see ya in chat,, xoxox Jane

OK Jane, here I am, where are you? where are the chatters?! I finally get here (just got back from having the most blandest spaghetti ever) and tell my husband leave me alone I HAVE GOT TO CHAT w/my friend Jane. And you're not online! Well I've got work to do so I can hang out for a bit.

Emily

weight.png

hey E, so sorry i missed ya the other night. the tip to chatting, is open a new window and check it often, a buddy will come. if ya dont text often, ya will get kicked out.

i saw Michelle for 20 minutes today. i still need to get her moves down.. i think i will see Leslie to 4 miles tomorrow.

hope every one is having a great op/active w/e.

see ya all in chat,, Jane

hey, i am having a great sunday. we had a good visit with mom and dad. a healthy lunch at Ruby Tuesdays. we went to the mall and Traders Joe's. they were out of Quinoa. bummer. i have my pot of fresh green beans that were picked this morning from my dads garden brewing now. they brough us tomatoes, peppers, squach and zuch.. yum-o

so not really any extra activity today. lots of walking though.

i hope everyone is having a op/active weekend,, Jane

Jane I need you!

I hope you log in today some time before 5PM.

I have weigh in today. On saturday morning, I had lost 1.6lbs. today I get on the scale, this morning and i had gained 2.1lbs!!!! Tonight is weigh in. I am absolutely and utterly freaking out. I am 2.2 lbs away from my 10%. I don't want to go to w/i. I am going to be so upset and just frantic if I have gained. My birthday is this Thursday and I don't plan on worrying too much about points on that one day (thank god 40 only comes once in your lifetime) but I have been so freaking OP and less. I have worked out like a fiend, esp'ly this weekend and been so busy. I don't know what to do Jane. What would you do?! should I go to w/i or not? I am freaking out over the weigh-in. I brough squash for lunch today as I can eat a lot of that and not gain. I hope.

Got any words of encouragement or ideas? :bcb_confu

Emily

weight.png

Well Jane. My worry was for nothing. I lost 2.8lbs today! Holy cow. But I did a bad thing - I didn't eat today. I make a pumpkin oatmeal muffin (and it is a core recipe I got off of here) and I ate that for breakfast (its pretty large) but I didn't eat again today. I drank lots of hot tea and then a lot of water. Its like I lost almost 4lbs in one day. That's pretty weird unless my home scale is way off. It differs give or take a bit by about 1lb from my WW w/i place. Wow. I'm stunned. But I hit my 10% today. I am super excited. We set a goal for another 10%.

I hope all is going well with you! Wow, I hit my 10%. :bcb_grin

Emily

weight.png

E. CONGRATS ON YOUR 10%. I AM SO PROUD OF YA

i guess my tip is stay away from the home scale, have dh hide it.

sorry i was not here for ya, after i read your post, i thought, she will be fine. we all go through stages of "freaking out".

i am upset that you did not eat. ww says ya have to eat to lose and i totally agree. dont do that again.

hugs to ya, hope to see ya in chat..

xoxox Jane

Happy birthday emily.

i waited for a day to let ya get used to being 40!!

hope ya are well. hope to see ya in chat,,

i been a bit lazy with activity. i have been reading books,, exercising the mind, yeah

hope everyone is having a great day,, Jane

Where have ya been Jane?! I feel like such a LOSER for not logging in to check but last week was crazy. Today is w/i and I'm thinking it's not going to be good. My DH's bday was last week and then we've been going crazy trying to get ready for school (starts on Aug 18th). I have one DD starting HS and another in Elementary. So much to get ready for and then this week, I have been called to jury duty. Wu-hoo. I am feeling not so much on the WW bandwagon right now, somehow I need to remotivate myself and I'm having a tough time. Work has been so very stressful and unfortunately, I find myself self-medicating with food. It really all feels so overwhelming sometimes that it's easier just to eat what I want than to stress over that too. I don't know but I have to find a way around it.

Anyway, rock on Jane! I hope you're doing ok and that the kettle bells haven't done you in!!!

Emily

weight.png

Hi Jane - well w/i tody was worse than I imagined - a gain of 3.4lbs! but i'm here to fess up and I did 30 mins of Leslie tonight (w/weights). I so was not in the mood for it, hope I'm not getting burnt out on Leslie but well, it is what it is. hope you're haning in there!

Rock on!

Emily

weight.png

hey, hey. sorry i have not posted in a while. i have been very sick with stomach flu. not pretty. i am feeling much better now.

so good to see ya E. sorry about the w/i. ya know what to do. sure, life gets busy, so make ww work for ya. get back to activity. ya know this works. Journal, get your h8"s, and try not to get so down on yourself,, you are a loser, but in a good way!!!

hope to see ya in chat soon

Jane xoxox

nobody has posted here on our thread for awhile so I think its time to keep liven the thread up...I had a rough august and did gain, a few pounds, not sure what happened old habits slowly crept back in but I have got myself back on track. After not going to ww for a month I weighed in last monday and gained 6.4, my fault and I Knew what I had done to gain, weighed in today and lost exactly 6.4. I stayed OP since last week and tracked everything. Hope everyone is doine well lets start posting again:bcbkickbu

Hi Charlene!

When you wrote this post, I typed a reply and lost the whole thing! Wow, that bothered me!

I have not posted on here in a while but I am still on the WW bandwagon. Still working out (doing Leslie's Walk Away the Pounds DVD's) and they have made a HUGE difference for me. I have kept losing - some weeks I've had a small gain but over all, things have gone good. I can not get over how much a difference the exercise has made in my body. I've lost weight before on WW and the most I ever lost was 36lbs. I have only lost about 28lbs this time but I am wearing smaller clothes than I did when I lost the 36lbs! I am trying very hard to lose as much as I can before the holidays as the holidays are my hardest time. I go home to visit family and the food they have there I can't get here. I love Thanksgiving - it is my favorite.

Anyway, good luck on your losses. Stay on track - I know I definitely slide when I don't journal food and count my points. Exercise helps tremendously as I have learned this go around.

Keep us posted and let us know how you're doing!

Emily

weight.png