Health Discovery Network
bethel

Changes in 2008 plan?

I've been on WW flex for about a year and have received the new materials. I'll eventually get around to reading it all, but I just wanted to ask:

Are there any changes from last year's plan?

SW: 224 lbs

CW: 162 lbs :bcb_march

GW: 145 lbs

Goodbye 220's...210's...200's...190's...180's...170's...

I don't think there were any changes to flex. The biggest change was on Core where they eliminated the snack rule. They also changed the order of the 10 weeks of handouts and some of the content but no real change to the flex program itself.

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

While the weekly materials have been tweaked a bit, the only "new" information is the Kick Start program. It's an 18 to 20 page booklet with meal ideas, recipes and tips for both Flex and Core. It's for anyone who wants to shake up their program. The emphasis for Flex seems to be to reduce your Daily Points Target to 20 a day, but even if you don't want to do that there is lots of great information in the booklet. Take the time to read through it.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

I just read through my Kick Start booklet and love the list of 1 & 0-point snacks! I stuck it on my fridge and it has been very helpful.

SW: 155

CW: 154.7

GW: 130

"Failures do what is tension-relieving, while winners do what is goal achieving."