Health Discovery Network
debneureka

Kozy Shack Tapioca Pudding Cups

I have really enjoyed finding these- Kozy Shack Tapioca Pudding Cups- No Sugar added...they are a generous amount and figure just 1 PT each! I love tapioca--it's a real comfort food for me. I sometimes add just a bit more splenda to them for extra sweet treat. I found them at Wal Mart near the other refrigerated puddings.

SW-198

CW-170.4 8/15/08

GW-155

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me..."

I usually get the Kozy Shack rice pudding, and one time accidently got tapioca. "Oh gawd NO!" I thought, but I actually liked it after trying it.

Judy

~I will use my stumbling blocks as stepping stones.~

SW - 252.0 :bcb_cry:

CW - 243.0 :bcb_bigsm

GW - 165.0 :bcb_up

Guest Deester_59

Hi! I found these yesterday at Walmart and can't wait to try them! I'll let you know what I think of them!

Dee

Guest bamabonners

I actually just tried one of these today. I had a coupon for the Kozy Shack puddings. I've had the chocolate before and was considering the rice pudding since I'm a huge fan but it appeared kinda runny. So, I bought the tapioca. I've never had tapioca pudding and I thought it was great w/ a squirt of FF Redi Whip! Very creamy & a good sized portion for 1 pt. :bcb_up

Guest Deester_59

These are great! :bcb_grin I plan on going back to Walmart today and get more, even my DH who shuns anything that mentions sugar free liked it!

Dee

I add a sprinkle of nutmeg to the rice and tapioca puddings. That gives it a bit more of a homemade taste. :bcb_bigsm

Hoppy

Lifetime - 02/22/08

I will not weigh more tomorrow morning than I did this morning! ~Colleen

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com - please click daily 16_2_104.gif

I love the tapioca pudding - it's unusual to find a pudding with 4 grams of fiber. I use a little squirt of FF whipped cream on top.

SW: 224 lbs

CW: 162 lbs :bcb_march

GW: 145 lbs

Goodbye 220's...210's...200's...190's...180's...170's...

I thought about getting these, but never got around to it. I'll give them a try the next time I see them.

Abby

SW: 285 (1/1/08)

CW: 179

"Anywhere is walking distance, if you've got the time."

I love the tapioca and rice pudding. I like the idea of adding nutmeg or cinnamon to the rice pudding for a more homemade taste. Yum.

These are SO good!! After reading this thread I went out and bought 2 packages...glad I did! It's the perfect end of day "treat" for me and leaves me feeling satisfied...all for only 1 point!! I was prepared to add a packet of Splenda but tried it and didn't even need it. THANK YOU for starting this thread, I love this product and would never have tried it without your rave reviews!!

"Do", or "Do Not". There is no "Try".

- Yoda, The Empire Strikes Back