Health Discovery Network
purpleangel

New WW Smart Ones Fruit Sensations

I saw an ad for these in the latest WW magazine, but also stumbled upon them in my grocery store (and they were on sale!!).

WW Smart Ones has a new line called Fruit Sensations. The ones I picked up are honey mango BBQ chicken with orzo pasta (5 pts.). I had this last night and it was ok. The orzo was very flavorful and on the garlicky side (which I like). The chicken wasn't really BBQ, but the honey/mango sauce was tasty. Another is orange sesame chicken in zesty sesame orange sauce over rice (7pts.), and cranberry turkey medallions with stuffing and roasted potato wedges (7pts.).

I also picked up another new one from their regular line. It is grilled mandarin chicken in sweet tangy orange sauce over rice blend with sweet bell peppers and carrots (6pts.).

If anyone else has discovered/tried these, I'd be interested in your thoughts.

Darlene

Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest. ~ unknown

RESTART 8/25/2012

I havent even seen an ad or anything for the fruit sensation ones. Personally I love the line of the smart ones though and will have to look for the fruit ones, they sound really good.

Kevin

MO Platoon Member # 240

SW 395.1 (02/11/2013)

CW 395.1 (02/11/2013)

Current Week Loss --

GW 240

weight.png

I liked the mango chicken with orzo and I also had the orange sesame chicken...very good.

SW 245

CW 185

Goal 135

:jump_jack60 Pounds Gone Forever:jump_jack

Smoke Free 739 Days

I just had the pinnapple beef teriyaki (6pts) for lunch today and it was good. It smelled great- the pinnapples did not disappoint and in general not bad. I would get it again. I had it with the progresso ww soup for 0 pts. Stuff like this makes me happy :bcb_grin

206.5 | 202 | 150

Mini Goal: 5% 196lbs

Guest bamabonners

I also tried the pineapple beef teriyaki over the weekend. It was great! It's sort of a sweet and spicy dish.

I tried the turkey with cranberry sauce yesterday and while it was very tasty, I think I would rather have one of the meals with less points (since it's the same amount of food) and add something to it rather than using 7 points for so little food.

Am having the turkey cranberry one now for lunch. It smells really good- like thanksgiving lol. The cranberry sauce is good, and so are the potatoes. The turkey is a hit or a miss. The veggies are bland and the stuffing is bad- not fluffy. I probably would get this again, only because I crave stuff like this- but yea 7pts is a bit much.

206.5 | 202 | 150

Mini Goal: 5% 196lbs

Guest soonernort

I saw them, just haven't tried them yet.

Danny

I saw them at the store, but there is no way I'm spending 7 points on a frozen dinner. I do use the Smart Ones on a regular basis. There is never enough food for me just in the box. I usually stir fry a bag of veggies and then mix them with the frozen entree. It gives me a very satisfying meal.