Health Discovery Network
Guest lafnsing

100 Down!!! I'm so happy!

Guest lafnsing

I can't believe I have reached 100 pounds down. I only have 7 more pounds to get to goal. It feels absolutely wonderful! I just had to share... My pics link is in my autosignature below.

Michele: Amazing!! Congratulations - I just read an article the other day about how few people can actually change their lifestyle enough to lose 100 lbs. You go girl!!!

Kellie

5'10" SW 243/CW 212/WW 174/PG 160

~~Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain

Guest lafnsing

Thanks, guys!

Kelbel - I'm sorry to hear about that article. While it's not easy, it's sad that an article would make it sound like it's an impossible dream. I consider myself to be in good company with other "losers". Maybe the folks who wrote it, didn't think about Weight Watchers!

You look fantastic! Your a definate inspiration! bcbsalute.gif bcbsalute.gif bcbsalute.gif

~Lisa

HW 209

SW 199

CW 178.0

GW 153.0

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

~Buddha

WOW!! First let me say CONGRATS and WAY TO GO!!

You are a big inspiration to us all!!

I am back on my journey and working hard, someday I hope to post a 100 pound loss too!!

Michele smile.gif

268.5 - Starting Weight 5/14/04<br />265.5 - 5/21/04 (-3lbs)<br />264.5 - 5/28/04 (-4lbs)<br />264.5 - 6/04/04 (-4lbs)<br />264.5 - CW 6/11/04 (-4lbs)<br /><br />275 - Starting Weight 1/2000<br />218.2 - WW SW 9/13/01<br />190 - 85 lbs gone!! 4/2002<br /><br />Weight loss pics <a href="http://www.geocities.com/ladymich32/picturepage.html" target="_blank">http://www.geocities.com/ladymich32/picturepage.html</a>

Guest Manders0022

WOW! You look great...and years younger! The pictures almost looked as if they were going back in time! Congrats. You've obviously worked very hard and it paid off. You commitment is an inspiration!

Guest Proud&Sassy

Michele!!!!!!!!!!!! You look spectacular. Congratulations! Thanks so much for sharing your photos. You must be super proud!

P&S

Guest HappyBunny

Michelle you look sooooo great!!!! You did it!!!!! You are such an inspiration to all of us! You just look like a whole new person! Congrats to you!!!

Guest mellowjillie

You look amazing! Congradulations!!!!

Guest AMEZAMOM

WOW Michelle you look great! Congrats and thats for the motivation.:bcbsalute

Wow - any words of wisdom for the rest of us?

Susan

"Until we are tested by fire we never know our own true strength.

Many of us, indeed it's likely all of us have been tempered by fire.

It's what we do after that test that really makes a difference." by Diamond

Guest Radcliffe

You look fabulous!! What a great inspiration to me...now I know that I can lose these 90 pounds if you can do it. Thank you for sharing these with us.

Laura

Guest shihtzuX2

Way to go, Michele!

You inspire me!

I was confused when I read the post and then viewed the pictures but now I see this is an old post and the website has been updated. You look amazing! Congratulations!

Christena

SW: 193

CW: 193

GW: 130

Guest Rasha

wow that goal picture is stunning! Congratulations!!!

Guest Newliferva

You look absolutely fabulous!! How does it feel? Has your head gotten used to your body??:bcbsalute

Guest elvoris

Thanks you so much for sharing. You look wonderful.

Guest losing it this time

You look absolutely incredible. Congratulations on your weight loss. You are such an inspiration!

Guest psst-itsme

Fantastic job!