Health Discovery Network
coachnd

Veggie Questions

I am having a difficult time finding the serving size for loose veggies. My e-tools tell me that 8 servings a day. How do I figure things like salad ( I eat a bag a day), carrots, tomatoes, peppers, cucs? Any help would be appreciated

[COLOR=royalblue]Nick[/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue][B][SIZE=3]SW:[/SIZE][/B] 303.8 :bcb_grrrr (Jan 5, 2008)[/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue][B][SIZE=3]CW:[/SIZE][/B] 246.5 :bcb_up[/COLOR] [SIZE=3][COLOR=royalblue][B]LOST:[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=royalblue] 57.3----46.5 MORE TO GO :bcb_grrrr[/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue][SIZE=4][B]GW:[/B] 200 (103.8 LBS):bcb_bravo[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=red]TO THE WORLD YOU MIGHT BE ONE PERSON, BUT TO ONE PERSON YOU MIGHT JUST BE THE WORLD![/COLOR] [URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wtjuHeA/"] [/URL]

The requirement is 5 servings of fruit/veggies per day.

Most veggies and fruits are 1/2 cup to equal a serving. Leafy veggies (like lettuce) require one cup to equal a serving.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

Thank you Luanne!!!

[COLOR=royalblue]Nick[/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue][B][SIZE=3]SW:[/SIZE][/B] 303.8 :bcb_grrrr (Jan 5, 2008)[/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue][B][SIZE=3]CW:[/SIZE][/B] 246.5 :bcb_up[/COLOR] [SIZE=3][COLOR=royalblue][B]LOST:[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=royalblue] 57.3----46.5 MORE TO GO :bcb_grrrr[/COLOR] [COLOR=royalblue][SIZE=4][B]GW:[/B] 200 (103.8 LBS):bcb_bravo[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR=red]TO THE WORLD YOU MIGHT BE ONE PERSON, BUT TO ONE PERSON YOU MIGHT JUST BE THE WORLD![/COLOR] [URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wtjuHeA/"] [/URL]