Health Discovery Network
EB62885

Lean Cuisine Flatbreads

I got a flier in the mail that was advertising Lean Cuisine's new Flatbread sandwiches. I tried to look on their website to look into points values, but they aren't even on the website. The chicken ranch melt or something like that sounds really good to me...just wondering if anyone had seen them or tried them out?

Erin

Highest Pregnancy Weight: 240.0

WW Starting Weight: 204

Goal Weight: 174

Current Weight:

weight.png

I just had a Lean Cuisine Chicken Philly flatbread melt for supper. I really liked it. It was 6 points. I like a lot of the Lean Cuisines and SmartOnes, but I usually have a veggie to go with them.

I would definately buy it again. We had a great sale too, 50% off, so I stocked up, they are nice for work and my DD likes them for lunch.

Trudie

HW: 195.6/SW: 195.6

CW: 133 PGW: 138 WWGW: 155

I bought one yesterday so I'll have to try it one of these days. I bought the chicken ranch one...7 points. Will let you know how it is.

Current Weight:

weight.png

They are yummy...I am a fan. I used to eat them even before I jumped on WW. The Southwestern Chicken is good, but I really like the Italian chicken one.

If you like them, you might also like the Lean Cuisine Pizza's. They are just as good, and about as many points....BBQ Chicken is my favorite...

But for both, just make sure you don't overcook them or they get tough.

*Melissa*

SW- 177

CW- 143 *
Lifetime Member - 8/13/08 - GETTING BACK THERE

"Adding calories to a bad day will not make it any better!!"

Are you talking about paninis? I checked the supermarket and the Lean Cuisine web site - saw nothing about flatbread sandwiches.

Lifetimer since April 2001

195/135/150WW

Thanks for posting the link - when I looked the other day, I couldn't find it. Will have to keep my eyes open next time I shop AND they are on sale.

195/135/150WW

I will have to keep my eyes open for these. I do like their panini's so I bet that these will be good also.

Tracey

highest weight: 296

Restart WW: 286.2

Current Weight:270

100 Days of Exercise Challenge: 28/100

TOTAL LOSS: 16.2

I asked the frozen food manager at S&S and he said many people have asked for the flatbread product but they haven't received any yet. Will keep looking. Thanks for the info. Love the Lean Cuisine products.

195/135/150WW

Well, I finally tried my flatbread and I wasn't overly impressed. For 7 points, I'd rather have the chicken club panini. It was ok, but not one of my favorites.

Current Weight:

weight.png

I saw these (new) at our local Super Wal-Mart last week but haven't tried them yet. Guess I should...

"Do", or "Do Not". There is no "Try".

- Yoda, The Empire Strikes Back

Guest Deester_59

Hi all, I had the LC Chicken Pesto flatbread and it was so good!! Only 6 pts. , I had a salad on the side and was totally satisfied!

Dee