Health Discovery Network
Ginaki

Smart Ones Quesadilla

My supermarket had a sale of Smart Ones this week, so I bought this product which is new. It is chicken and cheese quesadilla with grilled white meat chicken, a three-cheese blend, peppers and onions folded into a crispy flour tortilla. They come two to a box but one is a serving - yummy and only 4 points. I would certainly buy this again.

Lifetimer since April 2001

195/135/150WW

I read this post and remembered that I had a box in my freezer. I think I had bought 2 boxes and dont' remember really caring for them the first time. But they are pretty good. I drizzled some salsa on mine.

But my box only had one cardboard thing to cook the quesadilla in...shouldn't there have been one for each piece?

Highest Pregnancy Weight: 240.0

WW Starting Weight: 204

Goal Weight: 174

Current Weight:

weight.png

Guest jewelrylady2004

Oh, Oh...thanks! I just bought these yesterday. Now I can't wait to try them! :bcb_bravo

These are really good. I had one for dinner last night topped it with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, and a dollop of ff sour cream. Yum yum.

Carmen

SW: 158

CW: 136.4

Total loss: 21.6

10%: 126

PGW:120-125

Love-Love-Love these!

251.6/235.4/229 Getting Back on track and sticking to it! :exercise2

"If I have lost confidence in myself, I have the universe against me." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Guest ~Beth~

These are really good! But unfortunately only 1 quesadilla is a serving size. I can eat them both!

These are really good! But unfortunately only 1 quesadilla is a serving size. I can eat them both!

I sometimes do eat both, and that's why I can't get them too often! :bcb_grin

Darlene

Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest. ~ unknown

RESTART 8/25/2012

I got coupons for these. Thanks. I think I might try them.

Grainne

3/16/02- Made WW Lifetime

4'11"...SW 176lbs CW 154 lbs WGW 115

Rejoining weight 11/17 154 lbs

weight.png

Hmm, I bought these last week and saw they were new. They looked good- its nice to hear they taste good too since they are sitting in my fridge I have to give them a taste!

These are really good. I had one for dinner last night topped it with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, and a dollop of ff sour cream. Yum yum.

Nice way to make it a meal carmen! Thanks for the idea!

206.5 | 202 | 150

Mini Goal: 5% 196lbs