Health Discovery Network
Guest ~Beth~

Which cookbook?

Guest ~Beth~

Does anyone own either of these two cookbooks? I want to purchase one of them to try out new recipes. Just wanted input on which would be the better choice!! thanks :)

327c_2.JPG a4ed_2.JPG

I don't have the Mix It..Match It cookbook but I do have the 5 Ingredient, 15 Minute cookbook and love it.

wwnUztp

LOVE & BLESSINGS

GAIL

Be faithful, be strong, be diligent.....

it's only good news if told in time.

I bought the mix it and match it one last week at the meeting. I haven't tried any yet, but I went through and marked several that look very good. A lot of them look like they'll work great this summer, for lighter meals and snacks.

Tish

Onward and Downward

I only have the 5 ingredient 15 minute cookbook and it has several that I will try.

I strive to be the person, my dog thinks I am.

Between Tomorrow's Dream

Yesterday's Regret

Is Today's Opportunity.

I also like the 5 ingredient/15 minute cookbook, it's so easy and there are a lot of good recipes/ideas. I don't have the other one.

I got a $5 off coupon for the mix it match it one with this month's monthly pass. Actually I got 3 for whatever reason if anyone wants one I have 2 extras.... expires 1/31/08

RainyBabie :bcb_happy

weight.png

Back on track - September 2010... Whoo hoo! :bcb_march

Some Weeks You Lose, Some Weeks You Learn...

Guest ~Beth~

I just bought both of them off ebay! I can't wait to check them out :)

Guest bamabonners

I bougt that 5 ingrd/15 min cookbook last week at Lowe's (of all places!) last week. I've gone through and marked several recipes that look great just browsing thru the first time. I am a cookbook fiend so I'm sure I'll buy the other one at some point too if it looks to be a good one. :bcb_grin

I have a couple of old 15 minute 5 ingredient cookbooks (from 2005 and 2006), and really love them. I think they must come out with new ones twice a year, but I haven't found a place that consistently carries them. I'll have to check Lowe's.

189.8 :bcb_yuck: /140/140 /pg135

Maintaining since 5/18/06 :bcbkickbu