Health Discovery Network
Sailorwoman

Core Apple Crisp

This is an idea that in one form or another floats around the meetings here; I can't take credit for it. I have written it up the way I do it, and I can say that I make it a lot and it is delicious and so simple!!

Apple Crisp CORE

1 Serving

1 apple

2 TBSP quick oats

butter spray

2 tsp. cinnamon

1 tsp. nutmeg

2 TBSP sugar free maple syrup

Peel and core apple. Slice thinly (if using corer-slicer, slice each slice into thirds) and place in shallow bowl or dish. Sprinkle oats over apple and spray with butter spray. Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg and then drizzle with sugar free maple syrup.

Microwave on high for 4 minutes. If desired, broil for 1 minute under conventional broiler.

Top with FF Cool Whip.

Sailorwoman

"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong -- because someday in your life you will have been all of these." (George Washington Carver)

Bumping up for Freshstart123!

Sailorwoman

"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong -- because someday in your life you will have been all of these." (George Washington Carver)

Bumping up.

Sarah

196.8/173/150/140

Start(first time W/I)/Current/WWGoal/Personal Goal

April 26, 2008 Began my journey back to Goal.

5-9-08 Began Core

10-25-08-Made goal

12-4-08-Made Lifetime

11-29-09-Starting again

This sounds really good and easy. I am going to try this for dessert tonight!

Kelli from MN

"change happens one day at a time"

Sounds good and quick. I will have to see how many points that is as I like to keep track of points.