Health Discovery Network
bethel

AP's for Michelle Dozois' workout?

Any idea how many AP's for Michelle Dozois' "Your Best Body Circuit" (60 min)?

SW: 224 lbs

CW: 162 lbs :bcb_march

GW: 145 lbs

Goodbye 220's...210's...200's...190's...180's...170's...

Hmm... I think I just read on another thread that this is a C+S type workout (combines cardio and weight training). You can go by your perceived intensity, probably more than moderate and less than high (if you figure the whole workout, with intervals of varying intensity). Since APs depend on the time and intensity and your weight you can figure moderate and high and pick a number in the middle. If you don't have a slider, I encourage you to go to a WW meeting and pick one up (along with the rest of the current materials). For now you can go to the "Exercise reference info" sticky on this forum (WW & Exercise), about the 4th post down you will find the formulas. Given your signature, I imagine you get around 6... but it's your judgment.

Nancy

Original SW 175 (1996)

2008 stats: SW 153.6 12/31/07 ~ HW 156.0 09/15/08 ~ CW 153.2 09/22/08 ~ GW 137 ~ PGW 130

My pictures!

"Good food brings good health and longevity." - Chinese fortune cookie

I borrowed it and did it once and got 5 APs so I think 5-6 would be a reasonable estimate, but really using your slider for your intensity is the best way to go.

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189