Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
tryingtobeaprincess

coffee qty

I have two,sometimes four cups of coffee a day. At some point do I need to deduct points? (FYI, I'm not that bad, I have two on most days, it's not that often I have four)

TY

SW 142 12/31/07

CW 139 1/28/08

GW 130

I vow this time to not stop journaling and weighing in. I will stay in control this time :)

:exercise2

I use points for my coffee and tea but only becaues I can't give up the half and half in my coffee. I can use FF milk in my tea, but instead of giving up the Half and Half, I cut the amount of coffee in half so I only have one serving of H&H per day.

A day at a time works for me :bcb_march

Toni

Guest mochalattekona

I use FF half-half and sweet & Lo. I dont count my "pot of coffee a day" towards any of my points. My creamer is 10 cal and I barely use that amount.

Guest tinka

Black coffee is zero points. The calories in ff half n half add up. A point is approximately 50 calories.

CW has said (I think) that for every cup of caffeinated coffee you should drink an extra cup of water.............as caffeine is a diruretic.

Did I get that right CW?23_1_125.gif

Tinka

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb114&pp=ZNxdm824MKUS