Health Discovery Network
Meshi

Applebees WW menu- not a good experience!

I don't know how true this is but I imagine its pretty valid coming from the source....but my leader told us that he went to Applebees and asked to substitute a veg for something else and they told him that it came prepackaged (individual meals) so everything was served consistent.Just so some cooks don't have a heavy hand and it would be more points,etc.

For sending back, I have been a server for over 17 years and if someone has a bad food item or isnt satisfied,I would rather they tell me and I can take care of it by making them something else than if they tell me afterwards when I put down the check.That's my job, to make it a good dining experience.But, speaking for all the servers across the land,it is certainly appreciated if the customer doesn't "take it out" on the server because we dont make the food....just deliver it with a smile!:bcb_grin

:work_out:

I'm sorry that your experience was bad. I've been to various different Applebee's and it definitely seems like the quality of food is not a constant between them. Some are very good, others are awful!

The one I go to is great. I eat there with some other WW friends every week after our meeting.

I've tried EVERYTHING and though I have my favorites (Tortilla Chicken Melt), I haven't found one that I didn't like!

Joyce

Your body keeps a meticulous journal even if you don't!

If you really want to do something, you'll find a way; if you don't, you'll find an excuse.

Oh, and I've also asked for substitutions and have had no problem with getting them.

When I asked about how they are so sure about the points values, I was told that the food is prepared on a separate grill and they have their own measuring tools to make sure it's accurate.

I do not believe it's prepackaged food. JMHO

Joyce

Your body keeps a meticulous journal even if you don't!

If you really want to do something, you'll find a way; if you don't, you'll find an excuse.