Health Discovery Network
newone

Slim n 6 exercise

Is anyone familiar with this exercise program? Can you provide me some detailed feedback about it? Today is my 7th day with the 1st tape, but I am wondering about the other 2 tapes, your results, etc. I have to admit that the 1st tape is kicking my tail.

My DH and I used to do it all of the time. I really liked both the stretching and ab workout. I am not very coordinated and was able to do this series.

I strive to be the person, my dog thinks I am.

Between Tomorrow's Dream

Yesterday's Regret

Is Today's Opportunity.

Thank you LilPup for your reply. Did you two get good...pretty decent...or great results? Today made 6 days for me, and I have to admit that I FEEL different. I feel stronger and leaner.

I have been doing the Start it Up for a week now, the first time I could barely walk afterwards and already I feel a difference...unfortunately I find it pretty boring, so if the next videos are like the first one...I can't say I will be sticking with it.

HW: 220 (pregnant)

last time I checked...179.2

GW: 158

LIFETIME: Aug. 10/06

Mom to one beautiful baby girl!

Getting hitched July 2009 in Cuba!

Ok, I will be honest, we didn't stick with it too long. But we did the ab tape and the stretching one quite a bit and I really liked those. I found the regular DVD's kinda boring too. If you want GREAT results, it is pretty hard to beat the Firm workouts. They are certainly NOT boring. I am as coordinated as a rock, so for me to be able to keep up with most or even all of the choreograhy, i consider to be high marks!! ANYTHING is better than NOTHING

I strive to be the person, my dog thinks I am.

Between Tomorrow's Dream

Yesterday's Regret

Is Today's Opportunity.

Yes, I am not on the Ramp It Up Video, and they are boring because they are so repetitious. But, I am getting results. The scale went up, but I can tell that I am losing inches. I will have to stick with them because I don't have alot of room to exercise and they require just the amount of space that I have to move. I wish I had the space for the Firm videos.

You don't have to have crazy space for the FIRM vids, just modify. We used to live in a tiny condo, and I used a hope chest as a step, and when i was reqyuired to move forward or back, I just stayed still. I lost 60 pounds, about 40 of which was on the FIRM. (of course, I let my friends convince me I was too thin, and soon gained alot of it back, but that's another story). I miss some of my old FIRMs, but I still have a lot of them, and still love them!

Kim in NJ

lifer since Jan 2000

187.8/???/144

start/current/goal/

Easter Challenge: 20 pounds lost (20 to go)

We need to change. Do it today. I can feel my spirit rising.

What have you done today to make you feel proud?