Health Discovery Network
CHARLEY

Newbie from North Carolina

I just wanted to say hello to all the BCB"ers and what a great resource to be a part of . don't have a personal avitar as yet and don't know how to get one of those snazzy little things at the bottom with your sw gw bmi etc so if someone can let me know where to find it I am thanking you in advance.

fat since 12 ready to end it at 64!!!

Charley

:welcome: Charley! The support and camaraderie you get on BCB will help you enormously. Log on for lots of help and encouragement. Check out all the different boards and start posting so we can get to know you. You can get a ticker on the net. I got mine from tickerfactory.com. Just follow the links on the site.

Look forward to seeing you on the boards :bcb_bigsm

Karen

Guest Deester_59

Hello and welcome to BCB Charley! :bcb_bigsm

Dee

Hello Charley,

I'm from North Carolina also, nice to see a someone on here from our "neck of the woods" Good luck and we are all here supporting one another. If you need help with anything on the program, just ask us!!!

Nessa

A journey of a 1,000 miles MUST begin with a single step!!

Sw: 235.0lbs

CW: 242.lbs

GW: 170.0lbs

Welcome to BCB, Charley. :wave: We're glad to have you. For your signature, go to tickerfactory.com. Make your ticker and then copy the bbCode. Back on BCB, click on User CP and choose Edit Signature. Paste the code there.

Find a home board or two (either by age, buddy system, or buddy groups) and post often for buddy support. See you on the boards! :salut

• HW-142 CW-118
  • Success is not built on success. It's built on failure. It's built on frustration. Sometimes its built on catastrophe.--Sumner Redstone

Welcome to BCB, Charley,

It's never to late to eat healthy. I post over at the 50s-60s board. Hop over and join us.

Grainne

3/16/02- Made WW Lifetime

4'11"...SW 176lbs CW 154 lbs WGW 115

Rejoining weight 11/17 154 lbs

weight.png