Health Discovery Network
tamlynrose

Chocolate cupcakes

Mrs. Freshley's SnackAway chocolate cupcakes. WOW!! This is a regular sized, 2 point creme filled chocolate cupcake. Very rich tasting.:bcb_up

She has others...We buy the ones that look like twinkies. I think they have a yogurt filling...

I don't know who Mrs. Freshley is ....but I think I love her...:bcb_bigsm

Fatima AKA Smylin_Atcha

:p

ya ya name: Queen Horny Toad Smurf name: Hootchie Smurfette

sw:270 cw:190.6 79.4 lbs destroyed:bcbsalute

Faith is the ability to know u will survive the panic. Rosie O'Donnell

I love those! Actually I love all the Freshly's brand snack cakes. They taste like a real high point treat!

Amanda

ds 03/25/10

dd 10/12/06

ds 09/19/00

232/150/138

Where do you find these products? I don't think I've seen them before but now I know I must find them!!!

"Do", or "Do Not". There is no "Try".

- Yoda, The Empire Strikes Back

I found mine at Walmart in the snack cake aisle.

yummo!

Fatima AKA Smylin_Atcha

:p

ya ya name: Queen Horny Toad Smurf name: Hootchie Smurfette

sw:270 cw:190.6 79.4 lbs destroyed:bcbsalute

Faith is the ability to know u will survive the panic. Rosie O'Donnell

Thank you! I'll be sure to look for them next time I go shopping. They're on my List!

Omg they are on my list now too! I've been looking for a new sweet snack. I usually treat myself to one a day after dinner. Lately it has been the WW icecream bars but since I am out of them, I think I will try something new and this sounds great!

How do the swiss rolls compare to little debbies?

Starting weight 175.6

wwg- 137, made goal 5/30/08

Current weight 166.2

The swiss roles they had at WM last night were 4 points I believe (not the SnackAway version, just made by Mrs. Freshley), so be careful what you buy. I checked the points when I found them and quickly put the box back and opted for the chocolate cupcakes...OMG, they taste like the real thing, only with less filling.

:bcb_up

I got the 100 cal swiss rolls and they are 2 pts for EACH small roll. I gave them to DH, not worth my 2 points, lol. I'll have to find the chocolate cupcakes!

-Christina

1st Goal: Size 18

weight.png

What is making you fat? It isn't your schedule or your metabolism or your willpower. Stop making excuses.

-Dr. Phil

I got the 100 cal swiss rolls and they are 2 pts for EACH small roll. I gave them to DH, not worth my 2 points, lol. I'll have to find the chocolate cupcakes!

I agree, which is why I bought the cupcakes instead. There's no way I could willingly open a package of swiss cake rolls and only eat ONE. At least I know my limits!

My DD10 loves the cupcakes too, she has no idea they're "WW food" (as she calls it).

I put the cupcakes in the fridge so that the frosting stays put on the cupcakes. I hate when the majority of the frosting stays on the wrapper!

Amanda

CW: ??? GW: 130

I cannot wait to try these!!

I love the ones we bake for 2-3 points but it will be nice to have one in a pinch without having to bake.

Colleen

163/142/130

SW/CW/GW

:jump_jack

:work_out:

I put the cupcakes in the fridge so that the frosting stays put on the cupcakes. I hate when the majority of the frosting stays on the wrapper!

I live in Wisconsin so I don't have that problem this time of year. When it's -20 outside, even with the heat on in the house, the frosting stays put!

Just wondering if anyone is able to buy these anymore? All of the snackaway products are gone from my local walmart. I have checked other stores too and can't find them anywhere. I love their cupcakes! I wish I could find somewhere to order them online.