Health Discovery Network
salmam1

What is Wrong?

Why does the site sign me out when I try to edit a post? It says I don't have permission to perform this function. It's my post, so what's up with that?

TIA,

Sal:salut

~~IF YOU ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS DONE, YOU'LL ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS GOTTEN~~

WE HAVE MORE POWER WITHIN US, THAN ANYONE ON THIS EARTH HAS OVER US!

Highest weight:202(1993)

Start weight #1:193.4(1996)

Start weight #2:169.6(2/00)

Goal:1/18/03(136 lbs)

Lifetime:3/1/03

CW:162.6

PG:128

Your browser may not be able to retain cookies (memory of where you have been). When you sign in, click the 'remember me' box. If you are already doing that, try a different browser, or update yours.

That happened to me within the last couple weeks at this site. Then I noticed that the "remember me" box was not checked. I don't know how that happened, since it had been remembering me, but anyway I checked it off again and now I'm remembered each time. Maybe that's all you need, too.

It's time to try defying gravity!

I think I'll try defying gravity!

Thanks y'all. I am remembered at work, but not at home. I can't edit a post from either place through Yahoo. I've always used Yahoo and never had a problem. I can edit if I go in through MSN. It's just weird.

xoxoxoxo

Sal:salut

~~IF YOU ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS DONE, YOU'LL ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU'VE ALWAYS GOTTEN~~

SusieKew,

Thanks! Just wanted to let you know that it worked. I don't know why I have to go back and keep checking it, but I do. It works, though. When I cleared my cookies, it use to save my info on BCB, but not anymore.

Anyway, thanks I appreciate all of the suggestions!

xoxoxox

Sal:bcb_salut