Health Discovery Network
NJoriginalGirl

W/W's Cream Cheese

I bought the individual cream cheese cups. I've only had 1 so far, but it tastes like regular to me. I debated over getting the tub one or getting the individual serves, and I went with the little cups because I know when I'm done, I'm done. If given the choice, I like anything in pre-measured doses. I also bought the american singles but haven't tried them yet. BTW, both Kraft and Borden's 2% american singles are 1 point also, and lots less expensive when on sale. They both melt great

A day at a time works for me :bcb_march

Toni

I've bought all of them and think they are wonderful. I normally buy the Kraft 2% Sharp cheddar slices, but I think the WW are slightly creamier. I really like their 1 pt indvidual packs. They are just like a bit of cheddar cheese. The Cream Cheese is wonderful and the Cream cheese in the tub is very fluffy.

I strive to be the person, my dog thinks I am.

Between Tomorrow's Dream

Yesterday's Regret

Is Today's Opportunity.

I bought this in the individual 1 oz box, 8 to a box...I couldn't trust myself with the tub :embarrass.

LET ME JUST SAY THAT THESE ARE DELICIOUS...I actually had to run back to the kitchen and check the box I was in disbelief that this was WW...It tastes just like regular. I was in heaven.

SW: 236/CW: 223 /GW: 155:headover:

I have only been able to find the WW Cream Cheese at a Publix in my area. My Super WalMart does not have any of the WW cheeses yet. I tried the individual cream cheese portions and they are wonderful on a 1 point WW English Muffin with a little sugar free jelly on top.

Janice

Ya-Ya Name: Duchess Five and Dime

SW243/CW219/GW137

There are only 2 choices: make progress or make excuses.

Some succeed because they are destined; others succeed because they are DETERMINED.