Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Michelley519

Costco Muffins

does anyone know how many points the costco muffins are?? The ones i like have chocolate chips inside w/ icing on top...(I dont know what kind but not the blueberry, chocolate or corn muffins)

Not sure if these are the ones you're referring to or not, but sounds like they should be left at Costo! 690 calories, 38g fat, 3g fiber = 16 points for 1 muffin!

http://www.calorieking.com/foods/calories-in-muffins-kirkland-double-chocolate_f-Y2lkPTIxNTM5JmJpZD0xMzEwJmZpZD0xNTA1MjEmZWlkPTI0MzM3NjAwNiZwb3M9MiZwYXI9JmtleT1Db3N0Y28.html

You can find a whole host of Costco foods listed at Calorieking.com.

http://www.calorieking.com/foods/search/Costco

Lisa

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

"How many times must you fall and then get back up before reaching the goal? Do it as many times as it takes." CW

Guest TryingWW

I am going to mention the points & site at my next meeting. Two weeks ago they were talking about how the smoothie is only 1 or 2 points. There was one group that said it was 1 point (and conceded that it may be 1.5 points) and another group said that it was 2 points. Clearly all were wrong because it is 6 points (rounded). That is an extra 5 points. The 1 point group had 2 women who go every day after their walk during their lunch hour. That would be an extra 25 points a week that they aren't counting!

Yikes!

Back when I started WW, the costco food court had a sheet w/ calories of certain items. It said that a berry sundae was 200 calories (410 calorie king), and I think that vanilla yogurt was the same (270 calorie king). Wow, what a difference.

I used to ask that they charge me for the whole thing, but just give me 1/2 - thank goodness because I guess that I was taking in about twice as many calories as Costco told me.

Amy

SW 164.8

WWG 130

Ideal Range: 118-123

CW 129.0

Lifetime 3/1/07

Guest tinka

Someone might want to check, but I believe as far as Costco muffins.......1/2 muffin is a serving on the nutrition label.

We always have to look and look again, don't we?

Tinka

Costco Muffins are SCARY! :bcb_worry Here's the breakdown:

Almond Poppy Muffin (670 cal, 38 g fat, 2g fiber) 16.5

Blueberry Muffin (610 cal/32 g fat/2 g fiber) 14.5 Chocolate Muffin (690 cal, 38 g fat, 3 g fiber) 16.5

Maple Muffin (920 cal, 41 g fat, 5 g fiber) 21 (21.5)

Orange Cranberry Muffin (690 cal, 38 g fat, 3 g fiber) 16.5 (yes, same as the chocolate)