Health Discovery Network
Gillian_mc

Homemade Weight Watchers bread?

Could it be possible to make your own Weight Watchers bread? One point for two slices, or even one point per slice! I love home made bread and it would be excellent to be able to make a Weight Watchers version!

weight.png

SW: 148.5

CW: 128.6

GW: 120

There are 2 bran bread recipes here. There is a 1 pt. per slice that I have been making for a few years at least. There is also a 1 pt. per 2 slices recipe that I tried but I prefer the first one. Do a search and they should turn up.

Selma/Shana1

Highest weight, 350# 1992

Started WW, 7/6/01

303.6/218.4/under 215

100#s gone, 5/15/06

"If you need a friend, I'm sailing right behind. Like a bridge over troubled waters, I will ease your mind." Courtesy of Paul Simon

Search for bran bread and you should come up with 2 recipes. I use the 1 pt per slice and the other is 1 pt. per 2 slices. Much better than WW bread.

Sorry for posting twice. I didn't think the first one went in.

Selma/Shana1

Highest weight, 350# 1992

Started WW, 7/6/01

303.6/218.4/under 215

100#s gone, 5/15/06

"If you need a friend, I'm sailing right behind. Like a bridge over troubled waters, I will ease your mind." Courtesy of Paul Simon