Health Discovery Network
etexman903

Coffee question or creamer question.

I get in the mood for coffee very, very rarely but I have sort of been wanting some. My question is, is there a sugar free or splenda liquid creamer that I can use for my fix. I like that liquid stuff in the refridgerated section but for obvious reasons that won't work. I don't want to squander points right now until I really get my groove on.

http://momentarian.blogspot.com

My blog focusing on understanding and inspiring myself hopefully to become a better human and a place to share what I have figured out for myself.

I have not found a creamer yet that is low-fat, but they may be out there. I always use skim milk. Although I do have to say at work today they had light creamer (the ones you get from Dunkin Donuts), but I am yet to find one.

Sorry, I can't be more help to you!

Rosie (joined 1/16/08)

weight.png

I use Coffee mate fat free. (liquid). It tastes great and I can have 2 cups of coffee and count 1 point. Not bad I don't think.

Starting Weight: 190

WWW Goal: 150

New starting weight(2-21-08): 186.4

Starting agian: (6-15-09): 154

weight.png

I put a splash of skim milk and some splenda in my coffee. If I buy good quality coffee (I hate folgers more than practically anything that exists on earth) then it tastes good. :)

Emily

Start date: 12/4/07

weight.png

I use Fat Free Half and Half and Torani or DaVinci syrup. There are a variety of flavors. I love the Torani Almond Roca. Two tablespoons of each (cream and syrup) add "0" points. The creamer is 20 calories and the syrup has 0. YUM.

I love the Syrups. I think if you peruse the creamer section at the store with your slider, very manly:bcb_wink3, you will find such a variety. I use a fat free french vanilla coffee mate and I can add 4 Tablespoons (I know, a lot) for only 2 points. It works for me.

Amy-SAHM of 4

HW: 217

CW: 217

Starting WW's new plan (again for the millionth time) 1/2/12

I don't consider 2T of real half and half (1 T in one cup of coffee) for 1 point squandering at all. It is yummier than the artificial stuff. If you want it sweet too though, use the sugar free davinci syrups for no points.

weight.png