Health Discovery Network
sfauci2

Skinny Cow Skinny Dippers

I just found these at my local Wegmans. They have caramel flavored dipped in chocolate, or a box with vanilla dipped in chocolate & mint dipped in chocolate. I got the vanilla and mint box. I LOVE the mint, and the vanilla is just so-so. Only 1 point a pop, and not as filling as the big fudge bars, but still pretty tastey!:bcb_grin

Spring :salut

start date 3/3/08

weight.png

weight.png

I have a box of the mint/vanilla in the freezer. They are good if you are running out of points and in need of a snack. I like to keep the Blue Bunny Root Beer Float Pops in the freezer for the same reason.

:salutMT

:salut MT

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif

I love these. I've tried the vanilla and caramel and they are to die for! They are 1pt and creamy- and yes they are small but what do you expect for 1pt ice cream? It fills my ice cream want.

Just make sure you know that if you have 2 then it's 3pts.

206.5 | 202 | 150

Mini Goal: 5% 196lbs

I love these! They're fantastic for only 1 pt/svg. They def. satisfy that craving for something sweet!

Has anyone tried the ice cream sandwiches by Skinny Cow in Strawberry Shortcake? They had them at our local wal-mart. I've had the other flavors, but these are great for summer!

Saw this post this morning and happened to be at Kroger this afternoon and they had them on sale. I probably would have passed them by, because they don't look all that appetizing from the box, but they were surprisingly good, especially for only 1 pt. I'm just totally bummed that they only had the caramel/vanilla. I LOVE chocolate mint flavor. I'll have to keep an eye out at other stores. Thanks for the info.

I love these...I haven't seen the mint ones around though...I also love the ice cream sandwiches. They are so overpriced here..I'm sure I give the cashiers a good laugh when I stock up when they go on sale.

Stacey

SW 261.4

CW 230.8

GW 150

I got the mint and vanilla ones - pretty yummy! As a corbie I am pretty stingy with my points - but with the warm weather lately these are worth the 1 pt! :bcb_up

RainyBabie :bcb_happy

weight.png

Back on track - September 2010... Whoo hoo! :bcb_march

Some Weeks You Lose, Some Weeks You Learn...

OMG, the mint is awesome. It's a nice treat. I can't find the coffee-flavored ice cream sandwiches anymore and I used to love those.