Health Discovery Network
Bethibabee

new slideshow

Congratulations to you for your progress made! 66 lbs is a lot of work to get rid of!! I wish you much success as you continue your journey! You are looking great!

Ruthie

Joined WW--1-13-2007

Height - 5'2"

SW - 170.6

GW - 135

10% GW: 153.4 -- 4-14-2007

Goal: 134.8 -- 12-22-2007

Total Loss: 35.8 lbs.

WW Lifetime Membership--2-09-2008

Current Weight-136

My Pictures

Thanks for sharing. We have similar stats and your pictures inspire me to keep going. You look great.

Jina

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but as long as we are here we might as well dance! - Andy Rooney

weight.png

thank you all for your kind words! You know some days you really need to hear it from other people to keep going on! lol

SW - 260 1/31/06

CW - 201

GW - 147

Slowly but surely!

CKChild.... enjoyed your blog and pics! you look GREAT! I like how you took pics of your stars and your keychain! I'll have to to remember to do that!

SW - 260 1/31/06

CW - 201

GW - 147

Slowly but surely!

Awesome pics, you look great. Amazing how much younger you look.:bcb_smile I cant wait to get where you are, thanks for posting.

~~~~~Barbie~~~~

Not giving up~~~~~

weight.png

Wonderful pictures. You look so much younger and happier at your new weight. Congratulations.

Peg