Health Discovery Network
chelsbird

Great Little Snack

Since starting WW a little over a month ago, I have been craving chocolate, but don't want to indulge myself with chocolate & waste all my points! So what I have been doing is SIMPLE!

I bought some chocolate milk mix powder, and I use 2 tbsp (1pt) and cut up fruit and dip it in the chocolate powder, it is a great 2 point snack. And tastes just like a chocolate fondue!

:bcb_salutChels :bcb_march

weight.png

Thanks for that tip - I am going to pass it along to one of the chocoholics in my family! :)

Rose

HW:175

WW Goal: 136

Below WW Goal since Dec. 2006

Personal Goal: 118-123

CW: 120.0 (11/18/08)

BMI: 21.8

"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice." Wayne Dyer

It is great! I find that even though I am not a chocoholic, it gives me a great way to indulge in a bit of sweets! :bcb_bigsm And it is great on such a wide variety of fruit, pineapples, strawberry, apple... you name it! Great way to get over cravings! And now they have brands on the market that have less sugar, so it is even better for you!

:bcb_salutChels :bcb_march

weight.png

Make I ask what kind of chocolate milk mix did you use? I have never purchased any. I always just make chocolate syrup and mix it into the milk. I don't do that anymore. Watching calories you know!

Another good low pt chocolate snack ( I am a chocoholic too) is whip cream fat free and mix it with a low pt either hot chocolate or jello mix to make a chocolate moose. This can be done for under 2 pts depending on how much you want in a serving!

Starting weight 175.6

wwg- 137, made goal 5/30/08

Current weight 166.2