Health Discovery Network
shelby7851

Holy Cow! 1pt chocolate cookie

I am in heaven! I bought a box of FiberONe thanks to Hungry Girl, and on the side of the box is a recipe for FiberOne Crunchy Fudge Cookies, and i have them figured to 1 point. You use a brownie mix, and the points might vary with mixes, i used Betty Crocker, with the mix having 100 cal per serving, 1 g fat, and 1g fiber...

they look like the no bake cookies with peanut butter and oatmeal, but they just taste fudgy, I really like these. i got 45 cookies out of the mix, and they are nice average sized cookies..

My 3 year old loves them too :bcb_up

SW238/CW238/GW140

restart June 10,2009

10% goal = 23 lbs

Wow! these sound yummy!!

Patience (11/1/11)

Sean-8

Sara-5

Samantha-2

314/302/180

-12 :bcb_up

Next WI - 11/28/11 (goal -2)

Guest April32

Curious about the texture...r they dry? I cant seem to find the recipe..could u post it if you have the time?

Guest April32

Found the recipe!! thought I'd share it to those who are interested....

1box (1 lb 2.3 oz) fudge brownie mix

2cups Fiber One® original bran cereal

2tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips

1/8teaspoon ground cinnamon

1/3cup water1tablespoon vegetable oil

2teaspoons vanilla

1egg

1.Heat oven to 350°F. Spray cookie sheets with cooking spray.2.In large bowl, mix all ingredients with spoon. Onto cookie sheets, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart.3.Bake 10 to 12 minutes until set. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Cool completely. Store in tightly covered container. Freeze up to 2 months if desired.High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.

Nutritional Information 1 Serving: Calories 70 (Calories from Fat 10); Total Fat 1g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 55mg; Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 7g); Protein 0g Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 4% Exchanges: 1 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Vegetable Carbohydrate Choices: 1

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

thanks April, i just now saw this. I didnt like the cinnamon in it, i would leave it out next time. but they taste like brownies, and i wouldnt put cinnamon in brownies...

they are soft, as long as they are not left out in the air...after a few days they got a little harder...but they are like brownies almost,but not that fudgy, and the fiber one cereal in them gives them a crunch.

SW238/CW238/GW140

restart June 10,2009

10% goal = 23 lbs