Health Discovery Network
debneureka

WW Points caculator

At my WW meeting, I recently bought the little points calculator. It's the size of a makeup compact-- I think I paid 12.00 for it. I just love this thing! So handy to keep in my purse, so easy to use, easy to see, works also as a regular caculator, great at the grocery store...I am going to buy one for my sister and suprise her. It is great!

SW-198

CW-170.4 8/15/08

GW-155

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me..."

It is my best friend at the grocery store. :bcb_bigsm

Melissa

1stSW: 192 (05/07/08)

2ndSW: 168.8 (01/01/09)

CW: 154.4

GW: 140

PGW: 125ish

"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just the first step." - Dr. MLK Jr.

Ticker for Restart!

weight.png

I absolutely love mine - the paper one just completely gets ripped apart in my purse! The calculator feature is great when you're price shopping too for those stores that don't use the price per X on their price labels. It also remembers the fiber cap for you too - so it doesn't matter if you forget. :bcb_up

RainyBabie :bcb_happy

weight.png

Back on track - September 2010... Whoo hoo! :bcb_march

Some Weeks You Lose, Some Weeks You Learn...

The new (oval-shaped) ones have a daily points tracker built in...the older square ones (not so old, I bought one a few months ago) do not. Both are great!! I keep one in my purse at all times and one in the kitchen for easy calculating.

"Do", or "Do Not". There is no "Try".

- Yoda, The Empire Strikes Back

I really like it for the grocery store. I'll admit that I'm embarassed to be checking points with the paper one since it's not very discreet, so this was a great solution. I like to check how many points a serving has before I buy something - it's helpful to see if splurging on something is worth it or not (and usually it isn't!).

* Sue *

High weight: 295 (8/06)

WW re-start weight: 285.2 (10/21/08)

Current weight/goal:

weight.png

844ecd10.gif.

I really like it for the grocery store. I'll admit that I'm embarassed to be checking points with the paper one since it's not very discreet, so this was a great solution. I like to check how many points a serving has before I buy something - it's helpful to see if splurging on something is worth it or not (and usually it isn't!).

I totally agree! I love taking this with me to the grocery store. I also felt a little silly pulling my paper tracker out and trying to calculate things in the middle of the busy grocery store.

I LOVE MINE!!! It tracks daily points (I also write down what I've eaten in a spiral notebook), calculates food points and is a regular calculator too. When at home, it's right next to my water, and in my purse when I leave the house. It's a MUST HAVE at the grocery store.

*~LINDA~*

HW 386

SW 330

CW 284.2

GW 174

PW 150's

LOST: 102.2 lbs

5'10"

I love the new one as well. I am on core but I use the daily for my weekly points. Its convienent. Although I was never embarrassed at the store to use the paper one, this one is just so much easier.

PJ:exercise:

'cause I wanna see my kids grow up!

SW 315

High weight while pregnant 300

CW 278

Down 12lbs so far

Working on getting back down to thin!

Just a tip from my meeting today: Don't forget to write the points on the product you're buying. You don't even have to wait until you get home. Mark it as you put it in your basket, that way you won't have to redo your calculation when you get home.

Mary in NM

Lifetime since 1987

Back to goal and Leading for 8+ years!

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Never forget:

JFF 1/23/41-1/30/02 my hubby

NHK 11/24/11-8/20/07 my dad

DCK 5/31/17-2/7/08 my mom

remarried 12/10/07!!!

I just got one of these as well at my meeting - only $10 here and very well worth it!

I LOVE it and it's so handy!

DD

Starting again in 2010!

HW:293.6

CW:286.6

10% GW: 264.3

weight.png

It has been a life saver for me!

Katrisha R.

Rejoined WW 9/04/07 :salut

SW-146:bcb_cry:

WWG-128 12/7/07

Lifetime 121.2 1/17/08:bcb_LOL:

CW-116.2:bcb_smile

PGW Range 114-116

I LOVE MINE!!! It tracks daily points (I also write down what I've eaten in a spiral notebook), . It's a MUST HAVE at the grocery store.

Could you tell me how to do just a basic spiral notebook? I'd like to keep track myself, in just a homemade tracker.

:wave: ~*~ Amy