Health Discovery Network
treesaw

New photos -- GOAL and race shots

Howdy all,

I just put a couple new photos on my site from the National Capital Half Marathon and a picture of me at goal.

Click here to view my photos.

wave.gif Teresa

Started WW 07/08/02

239.5/151.5/155

GOAL!!!! March 1, 2004 LIFETIME!!! April 19, 2004

My photos

Thanks for posting your pics! You look great! I'm a lifetime member back again. Thanks for the motivation!!

Guest jeremysmom

Theresa...you look years younger...thanks for posting...you are so inspiring to the rest of us. Thanks again. thumbup.gif

treesaw, you look awesome with your new weight loss success smile.gif . Congrats on finishing your races.

GTF

SW: 204.6 Highest ever :mad:

CW: 186.5 Thank Goodness:bcb_up

10%:183.6 Fantastic :bcb_happy

GW: 155 Excellent!

In regard to losing: Every ounce counts!

Way to go, Teresa! Congratuations at reaching your goal! bcbsalute.gif bcbsalute.gif bcbsalute.gif

~Lisa

HW 209

SW 199

CW 178.0

GW 153.0

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

~Buddha

Guest italiandiva78

You do look awesome...young and vibrant! I love these progressive pictures...they ARE great motivators. THANK YOU for sharing!

WOW, you look great. Jogging a 1/2 marathon is a major thing. Losing weight is also a major thing. You did both. Good for you. I'm so proud of you.

Guest 1texasmom

Theresa, these are great photos. Congratulations on the marathon!

Treesaw! Those pictures are amazing! It's so inspiring to see your weightloss journey! You look great!! Congratulations for reaching your goal!! Thank you for sharing with all of us smile.gif

Tammy bcbsalute.gif

250/222/135 down 28 lbs :)

Ya-Ya Name: Duchess Busy Bee

Guest Special*K

You look absolutely great! It is so inspiring to see your before, during, and after pictures. It's also great to see that you're a successful runner (something I hope to do/be someday...I just can't bring myself to do it now, as I feel to out of shape and short of breath).

Guest Babe Ruthless

Wow Teresa! You look awesome! Congratulations on finishing the race and reaching goal, both are tremendous achievements!

Tamara

You look Great! I can't imagine the amount of training you had to put in in order to accomplish that race. WOW!

5'2" SW-144.0 CW-136 GW-129.0

WAY TO GO Teresa! Congrats on two great accomplishments--finishing the race and reaching weight goal and also for doing them hand in hand since they DO go together perfectly. One other note: I liked your comment on you Christmas party picture--(Yes, I did count those points for the drink) Always on program!! Stick the The Plan. That A BCB!! Again, Great Job!!

Blessings Galore,

Terri

When you start sinking, pay attention to what you're thinking.

1st joined WW 1/13/04

Recommit WW 6/21/04

Height 5'2"

SW 135.4

GW 130

PG ?110

CW 128.5 (04/01/05)

WTG, Teresa!!!! I need to use your example right now. I weigh just about what you did when you started, and need to lose down to 150. I feel so much BETTER since I've lost what I have, that I mentally have trouble thinking I could feel any better---although I certainly know I can!!

I'm just going to wrap my brain around your success and obvious healthy way of life, and I'm gonna get there!! :bcbsalute

---Katie, CEO of Me, Inc & living my new-normal

highest:375(fall '98),5'4"//11-19-08 WW restart:277//current:247//2nd 10%:225//NEXT MINI GOAL:239//goal:150

*He leadeth me.

Hey Treesaw...maybe you should post the sassy pic of you from Canada Day at Ms. Eaves looking all fab? Teehee - you ROCK!!!

Far too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought...

5'9", 26 yrs. old

SW: 199.5

CW: 181.0

10%:179.0

Goal - 155-ish?

Guest CurvyPrincess

WOW! You look great! Congratulations on goal! :D

What great pics!! Congrats on your first half marathon AND reaching goal!

Ann

Ann

SW: 158.6 Dec 2010

G.W. 137

C.W. 125, Dec. 7, 2018