Health Discovery Network

Everyone looks so good here, I figured I would post an updated photo. My six month anniversary of being lifetime is coming up very soon and I'm still maintaining! Thanks Weight Watchers!

Before

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3126/2557883579_6d954e6516_o.jpg

Now

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3014/2567733245_b6884a20f9_o.jpg

Now all I have to do is get motivated to put some muscle on!

Way to Go! :bcb_bravo

- Ron :salut

MO #131

weight.png

10 Percent Goal met 6/14/2008 2i1h3lv.gif2i1h3lv.gif2i1h3lv.gif2i1h3lv.gif2i1h3lv.gif

GO PHILLIES!!! [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wow you look like a different person!!

What are a couple of the biggest changes you have made to lose weight?

*Samira*

weight.png

HW: 227

New Starting Weight: 203.4

CW: 206

You look great! You and your sweetie are such a cute couple!

I am going to share this with my brother who is also in North Carolina and doing WW. You will inspire him I am sure.

Lisa

SW 311.2, CW 168.4 Total lost 142.8 5'1"

You look SOOOOO great!!!! Thanks for posting, you're a great success. :bcb_bravo:bcb_bravo:bcb_bravo

[B][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=indigo]Jenny[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B] [I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#4b0082]height - 5'8"[/COLOR][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#4b0082]HW - 181[/COLOR][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#4b0082]CW - [/COLOR][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#4b0082]Weekly Exercise Goal - 75/210 miniutes[/COLOR][/FONT][/I] [URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wiVQlpy/"] [/URL] [URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wiVQlpy/"] [/URL]

You look fantastic! Congrats on the 6 months LT and keep it up. You will never be sorry you did this.

Bonnie

dolls-1.jpg

Total loss: 52 lbs incl 10 from 2008

GW 137 August 2012

dccd6077-3966-4837-92f0-9dd1dfcaaa2b_zpsa4e9b71f.jpg

radandKarensIaskedJesusgiftani252Dv.gif

Guest Kris17811

WHOA - Great job:bcb_up, You look amazing!!!!

Guest shihtzuX2

Great job, dude!

Those are amazing pics! You look fantastic! Where were you in the first one? That looks great too...:bcb_LOL:

Amy-SAHM of 4

HW: 217

CW: 217

Starting WW's new plan (again for the millionth time) 1/2/12

Guest mochalattekona

You should be very proud! Great work and you look fantastic!

Great job! You look great before, but you look even better now!! What is your biggest accomplishment?

Rosie (joined 1/16/08)

weight.png

You look fantastic!

Congrats on the six months of lifetime, too!

Has your life changed in any way since you've kept the weight off?

:bcb_up

SW and HW-198

CW-192.5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Way to stay focused for the long haul ~

Great Job :bcb_bravo

Colleen

163/142/130

SW/CW/GW

:jump_jack

:work_out:

Wow, I cannot believe I haven't responded to all of your great replies! Thank you all so very much for the warm compliments and encouragement. To answer a couple of your questions, my biggest accomplishment was learning that I am in control, not the food. It doesn't matter how bad I want something, nothing is worth undoing what Weight Watchers has allowed me to do. Nothing will ever take this away from me, I have worked too hard for too long to let it.

My life has changed dramatically. I can actually have a conversation with someone while looking them in the eye. My confidence level is so high now. I used to constantly fidget with my clothes, thinking that if I stretch my shirt a little here, or adjust something there, it would magically make me look normal. Now I don't have to worry about that, I fit in, people don't stare, I can eat at a restaurant and not worry about what others may be thinking.

Again, thank you all for the wonderful comments and I'm sorry its taken me so long to respond, I got rushed when posting this and forgot about it, doh.

WOW what an accomplishment. Thank you for sharing. You are an inspiration to me to keep going!

Peg

WOW what an accomplishment. Thank you for sharing. You are an inspiration to me to keep going!

Peg

Thank you, I wish you the best and hope its as easy for you as it has been for me.