Health Discovery Network
RainyBabie

I Have The Power!!

I missed my regular weigh in date because my son had a band concert last night and I think I had a good week last week! I ended the week with points left (even with having taco bell on the way to the concert) and got in 4 days of activity. So now I'm anxious to weigh in tonight... but of course someone brings the most delicious looking Top Pot donuts (I think that's just a local place) into work tonight. OH they look so tasty! I had my cream of wheat with milk & raspberries though. I'm not hungry - I also had an apple on my way to work. I WILL resist! I can do it! I can! :bcb_tank: I WILL Resist - I HAVE THE POWER!! :bcb_grin and now I'd have to answer to all of you if I went over and had one... :bcb_blush no I'd have to answer to myself when I stepped on that scale tonight...:bcb_drill

RainyBabie :bcb_happy

weight.png

Back on track - September 2010... Whoo hoo! :bcb_march

Some Weeks You Lose, Some Weeks You Learn...

Good for you Rainy!!

I had a similar situation the other day where a vendor brought me 2 boxes of Krispy Kreme donuts (of course it had my fav - chocolate creme filled). I put them in the employee break room & went to my office & had some carrots.

It was a good feeling at the end of the day. I pass Top Pot on my way to work everyday. I think you are right - it is a local thing.

Good luck at the weigh in tonight!!:bcb_up

See you lighter!!

Janeen

Was it Glenda The Good Witch who said, "You always had the power." :salut:bcb_smile

May you be happy. May you be well. May you be free from suffering.

Check out my website! Plant-Powered.com :bcb_smile

:bcb_bravo to RainyBabie and jmdsportsfreak!

There is always a Core treat we can substitute - we just have to plan and BE READY.

Rose

HW:175

WW Goal: 136

Below WW Goal since Dec. 2006

Personal Goal: 118-123

CW: 120.0 (11/18/08)

BMI: 21.8

"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice." Wayne Dyer

There is always a Core treat we can substitute

Well I wanted the donut with raspberry filling but I had cream of wheat with raspberries so that's practically the same right? :bcb_grin

weight.png

Guest kats737

Good for you! By now it's all stale!

Even if you don't see what you want to see at WI, you still had a huge NSV. And that, IMO is well worth celebrating.

Well I wanted the donut with raspberry filling but I had cream of wheat with raspberries so that's practically the same right? :bcb_grin

EXACTLY! :salut:bcb_happy

Cream of Wheat with Raspberries is the same...:bcb_up Minus the GREASE! :bcb_bravo

May you be happy. May you be well. May you be free from suffering.

Check out my website! Plant-Powered.com :bcb_smile

Our financial advisor always sends us a tin of cookies on our BDs and my DH usually eats all of his and my tin which my BD is in Jan. DH's BD is tomorrow and the cookies arrived yesterday and he does not want them around. I am going to stop at a nursing home and see if they would like them and if not I will just throw them away. I am so proud of DH.:bcb_up When I talk to our advisor I am going to ask if he could send some fruit instead.

Judy S.

Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another. ~Walter Elliott

SW: 253.4/CW: 160/WWGW: 148/PGW: ?

The President's Exercise Challenge:

Going for the Bronze-achieved 7/4/2009

20,000 pts.-100%

Going for the Silver-21220 of 45,000 pts.-47%

WHOO HOO!! I WON!! When I left work there was only one donut left - the raspberry filled powder sugar covered one that had been eying me all day - I bid it a fond farewell and left it there. YEAH!! I felt AWSOME walking out of the building! Then I had a good weigh in -2.6!

I was so hungry on my way home I was in the Subway parking lot but decided just to eat my carrots instead and came home and ate some savory grits! YUMMY!

I am feeling in control today!! Go Me! :bcb_grin

weight.png

That is great, RainyBabie! :bcb_up

Judy S.

Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another. ~Walter Elliott

SW: 253.4/CW: 160/WWGW: 148/PGW: ?

The President's Exercise Challenge:

Going for the Bronze-achieved 7/4/2009

20,000 pts.-100%

Going for the Silver-21220 of 45,000 pts.-47%

Way to go Rainy. :bcb_bravo You do have the power and next time it will be even easier to pass up.

Sarah

Sarah

196.8/173/150/140

Start(first time W/I)/Current/WWGoal/Personal Goal

April 26, 2008 Began my journey back to Goal.

5-9-08 Began Core

10-25-08-Made goal

12-4-08-Made Lifetime

11-29-09-Starting again

Great job with the weight in Rainy!!! How ironic that the only donut that was left was the one you were craving. This was a great exercise in will-power and self-control and the greatest reward is that feeling that you beat it!!:bcb_bravo

See you lighter!!

Janeen

I just make sure I keep some fruit in my car or in a lunch box which can keep it cold...because when I have a craving or get really hungry for something full of refined carbs, it just helps to pop a delicious cherry or watermelon cube into my mouth. Its hard to beat how wonderful fruit is....really way better than so much stuff I used to think was so delicious.

Just my 2 cents.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]