Health Discovery Network
Sherri414

Frozen Peanut Butter Cups! YUM!!

Okay, I had these at a friends house and they were completely delish! Great to satisfy a craving! Here is the recipe and NI that she gave me, a 2 pt. little dessert!

Frozen Peanut Butter Cups

1 (8 oz.) Container Fat Free Cool Whip

1/3 Cup Reduced Fat Creamy Peanut Butter

1/4 Cup Hershey's Light Chocolate Syrup

Line a 12 cupcake pan with foil liners. Combine 1 Cup of cool whip with the peanut butter with a whisk. Fold in remaining cool whip. Divide the mixture into the liners evenly (approx. 2 1/2 tablespoons each). Top each cup with 1 teaspoon of chocolate syrup. Freeze. After frozen, remove from pan and place in a freezer bag or container. These are best eaten with a spoon.

Serves: 12

Per Serving: 73 Calories; 2g Fat (29.4% calories from fat); 2g Protein; 10g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 51mg Sodium. WWP: 2

I hope you guys like these as much as I did! Please correct me if the NI is wrong, it's simply what I was given!

Sherri :)

OMG! I am SOOOOOO trying this! THANKYOU! I am in love with reese's but they are too expensive pt wise, I hope these will dull my craving! Thanks!:bcb_up

Mel

DD Alexis born 11/04!

DS Aiden born 12/06!

weight.png

Guest gingham*grasshopper

These are soooooooo good! The chocolate syrup gets gooey though so I leave it off sometimes when I make them and they are just as yummy!!! I just put some more in the freezer for later. yum yum!!!