Health Discovery Network
RainyBabie

Ice cream & costco burgers

Okay I have 2 questions...

1. Generally does sugar free ice cream have less points than regular or is it the same? I have an ice cream social this week and I know sugar free is an option - but I'm thinking maybe they just load up on the fat to make up for the lack of sugar? I'm going to try and get a peek at the carton, but if I can't I wanted to be a little aware. Trying to plan ahead....

2. Does anyone know the points for a costco burger & bun? I have a BBQ on Monday and I'm assuming the same food as last BBQ will be served and it was comparable to costco burgers and hot dogs. I'll skip the potato salad and just have green salad but I really want the burger! :bcb_smile

Also if you have the points handy for a costco non-fat frozen yogurt I would be greatful!

TIA!!

RainyBabie :bcb_happy

weight.png

Back on track - September 2010... Whoo hoo! :bcb_march

Some Weeks You Lose, Some Weeks You Learn...

Hi - can't answer your question re: burgers, but calorieking.com has the nutritional info for the nonfat frozen yogurt.

Re: sugarfree ice cream, I have found in general that sugar-free foods aren't much more calorie-friendly than regular (sugar-free flavored coffees are an exception...). I didn't search, but maybe calorieking.com can be of help there, too. :)

Calgal

Lifetime 3/22/01 174 (preWW)/166(sw)/131

Trying again after baby #1:

180 (highest pg)/145 (sw as of 7/1)/142 (cw)

Here we go again after baby #2:

182 (highest pg)/145 (current)

Ah thanks! I've never been to calorieking - might have to add that to my faves!

I was afraid of that with the ice cream - it's just going to be a lot of points no matter what - but that's okay I've planned ahead and saved up...

RainyBabie :bcb_happy

weight.png

Back on track - September 2010... Whoo hoo! :bcb_march

Some Weeks You Lose, Some Weeks You Learn...