Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Guest keg1276

Back on the wagon

Guest keg1276

Hey Guys!

I just went back on the WW diet today (after a pretty long vacation). Just wanted to say Im excited about it and excited to have the support of others with the same plan!

I went and paid the $15 to get all of the start-up books about a month ago but it has taken me a few weeks to finally start. Im going to try and post what Im eating daily to help me stay on track.

Good luck to anyone else who's back on the wagon too! Lets shed some lbs!!! :)

Guest spanishmajor

Good luck to ya :salut

Hey Keg - Me too! It was fun walking into a meeting again, and it's nice to see I'm not the only one. I stopped being on program about ten months ago, and after gaining 10+ lbs., am ready to be back on...for good! Also had a fun time digging through my old recipes and making a trip to the store for my ww essentials (carrot sticks, lean cuisines, chicken breasts, salad fixins, lowfat bread, etc.). :bcb_up

SW: 155

CW: 154.7

GW: 130

"Failures do what is tension-relieving, while winners do what is goal achieving."

I'm in the same boat. I have had great success with WW in the past but also fell off the wagon more than my fair share. I started back full swing 3 weeks ago and have had a few slips but am hanging on to the reins ;). Good luck losing and would love to help keep tabs together!!

Height-5'9 HW-244

SW-240

CW-229/-2

GW-160

Mini goal-200 by vacation ;)!!

(29 pounds, 12 weeks to go)

Tracie :)