1 Bag Ore-Ida Frozen Potatoes O'Brien (28 oz.) thawed slightly

1/2 Cup Diced Onion

1 Pound Lean Ham, diced

2 Cups Fat Free Shredded Cheddar Cheese

1 Cup Skim Milk

3 Cups Egg Substitute

1/2 teaspoon Salt

1 teaspoon Pepper

1. Spray crockpot with non-stick cooking spray. You will make three layers. Place 1/3 of the potatoes into the bottom of the crockpot, followed by 1/3 of the onions, 1/3 of the ham and 1/3 of the cheese. Repeat this step two more times ending with the layer of cheese. Beat together the egg substitute, milk, salt and pepper; pour it over the layers in the crockpot.

2. Cover and cook on low for 9-10 hours overnight. Cut into 8 wedges when ready to serve.

3. Per Serving: 250 Calories; 3g Fat (10.9% calories from fat); 31g Protein; 22g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 30mg Cholesterol; 1414mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); 8 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 0 Fat. WWP: 5

quotation-open.png Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out. quotation-close.png

Barb A

Fantastic breakfast/brunch recipe

I had this at a church potluck and was wonderful. Have made this several times and always great. If you want something easy, this is for you. Hope you like this as much as we did.

Ingredients

32 ounces frozen hash browns

1 pound cooked lean ham, cubed

1 onion, diced

1 green bell pepper, diced

1 1/2 cup shredded cheese

12 eggs

1 cup skim milk

1 teaspoon salt

1 teaspoon black pepper

Directions

Spray crock pot well with cooking oil.

Divide potatoes, ham, veggies and cheese so you can create several layers of each in the crock pot.

Start with the hash browns, then ham, onions, peppers and then the cheese. Repeat until there are several layers.

Beat eggs, milk salt and pepper pour over layers in the crock pot. Cover and turn on LOW.

Cook for 10-12 hours overnight.

12 servings at 6 WW points each

Number of Servings: 12

SW-202.2

CW-152.5

GW-125

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?

Fantastic breakfast/brunch recipe

I had this at a church potluck and was wonderful. Have made this several times and always great. If you want something easy, this is for you. Hope you like this as much as we did.

This sounds fantastic. I couldn't live without my crock-pot and can't wait to try this. I can make it on a Sunday and warm it up during the week.

Thanks!