This recipe may sound crazy-got it from my

ww leader:

Cola Chicken

4 skinless chicken breast

1 cup ketchup

1 12oz.diet cola

Place chicken in non-stick skillet.

Pour ketchup and cola over it. Bring to a

boil-cover and reduce heat-cook 30-45 mins.

uncover turn heat up and cook until sauce

thickens and adheres to chicken. Easy and

good. tongue.gif

Guest adorableabby

This recipe may sound crazy-got it from my

ww leader:

Cola Chicken

4 skinless chicken breast

1 cup ketchup

1 12oz.diet cola

Place chicken in non-stick skillet.

Pour ketchup and cola over it. Bring to a

boil-cover and reduce heat-cook 30-45 mins.

uncover turn heat up and cook until sauce

thickens and adheres to chicken. Easy and

good. tongue.gif

This stuff is gooood! The ketchup and coke make a bbq like sauce and it's really good. But, I don't recommend making it right before a WI, with all that ketchup, it's pretty high in sodium.

I definitely recommend it though!

jenn

OP since Jan. 17, 2001<br />236.6/176.8/140<br /><br />"The dictionary is the only place success comes before work."

This stuff is gooood! The ketchup and coke make a bbq like sauce and it's really good. But, I don't recommend making it right before a WI, with all that ketchup, it's pretty high in sodium.

I definitely recommend it though!

jenn

OP since Jan. 17, 2001<br />236.6/176.8/140<br /><br />"The dictionary is the only place success comes before work."

Guest nana on WW

A girl in our WW group gave us this recipe last week and I made it last week. It is good. DH liked it also. smile.gif

Guest nana on WW

A girl in our WW group gave us this recipe last week and I made it last week. It is good. DH liked it also. smile.gif

I love this recipe, and with all the gravy I like to add about a cup of minute rice during the last 5 minutes. This gives you a complete meal! Don't forget to add the extra points for the rice. :D

302/272/159<P><BR>**"Never trade what you want at the moment for what you want the most"**

I love this recipe, and with all the gravy I like to add about a cup of minute rice during the last 5 minutes. This gives you a complete meal! Don't forget to add the extra points for the rice. :D

302/272/159<P><BR>**"Never trade what you want at the moment for what you want the most"**

I substituted salsa for the ketchup and liked this recipe even better.

215/155/160 <br />Start day 8/06/01<br />Achieved goal 4/22/02!

I substituted salsa for the ketchup and liked this recipe even better.

215/155/160 <br />Start day 8/06/01<br />Achieved goal 4/22/02!

I have also done the salsa and Diet coke..

The salsa is no points..

What are the points with the ketchup??

Kandy

SW 277.6

GW 130

CW 125.2

First 5K April 6,2002 Finished in 30.5 minutes!!

March 6,2004 Second 5K Finished in 29 minutes!!

Disney's Minnie Marathon May 2007

All things are possible if YOU believe in YOURSELF!!

I have also done the salsa and Diet coke..

The salsa is no points..

What are the points with the ketchup??

Kandy

SW 277.6

GW 130

CW 125.2

First 5K April 6,2002 Finished in 30.5 minutes!!

March 6,2004 Second 5K Finished in 29 minutes!!

Disney's Minnie Marathon May 2007

All things are possible if YOU believe in YOURSELF!!

Guest Zurichnee

Was looking for something easy and tasty for supper. Chicken was the plan but wanted something different. This fits the bill. I'm going to try it with the salsa since it is zero points! My mouth is watering!:p

Guest Zurichnee

Was looking for something easy and tasty for supper. Chicken was the plan but wanted something different. This fits the bill. I'm going to try it with the salsa since it is zero points! My mouth is watering!:p

This is a favorite standby at my house. I love it....DH thinks it's okay, but he prefers very spicy food.

DON'T make the mistake of using green catsup! The first time I made it I used green catsup to use it up...one of those purchases to please my son, and it was so gross he wouldn't eat it....well, the green chicken reminded us of...well, I won't tell you, just think cattle. LOL

Now.....I've heard people make this in their crockpot. I'm not a regular crockpot user, but would like to just throw it in and forget about it, even though it is very easy to cook as is......any suggestions or ideas?

JoLyn smile.gif

"Don't sacrifice what you want forever for what you want today."

This is a favorite standby at my house. I love it....DH thinks it's okay, but he prefers very spicy food.

DON'T make the mistake of using green catsup! The first time I made it I used green catsup to use it up...one of those purchases to please my son, and it was so gross he wouldn't eat it....well, the green chicken reminded us of...well, I won't tell you, just think cattle. LOL

Now.....I've heard people make this in their crockpot. I'm not a regular crockpot user, but would like to just throw it in and forget about it, even though it is very easy to cook as is......any suggestions or ideas?

JoLyn smile.gif

"Don't sacrifice what you want forever for what you want today."

I posted this recipe in crockpot posts same Ingredients .When I made this on the stove last night I used some dried onions and some parsley.and was really good. Ive read that you can use ham too.

"When we go back to the Old way of eating ,

we go back to the Old weight...." Author Unknown

Dawn

I posted this recipe in crockpot posts same Ingredients .When I made this on the stove last night I used some dried onions and some parsley.and was really good. Ive read that you can use ham too.

"When we go back to the Old way of eating ,

we go back to the Old weight...." Author Unknown

Dawn

I was skeptical when I first saw this recipe. Made it with salsa instead of ketchup (because all I had was the green stuff). And I used Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi, added some rice in the last minutes of cooking and got an an amazing meal. I was very suprised... well first cause I really can't cook.

Made it a second time... chopped up the chicken in cubes and added steamed broccoli to it as well when I added the rice.

This one is definitely a keeper. smile.gif

Jaye

Back OP 02/11/08

SW- 335

I was skeptical when I first saw this recipe. Made it with salsa instead of ketchup (because all I had was the green stuff). And I used Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi, added some rice in the last minutes of cooking and got an an amazing meal. I was very suprised... well first cause I really can't cook.

Made it a second time... chopped up the chicken in cubes and added steamed broccoli to it as well when I added the rice.

This one is definitely a keeper. smile.gif

Jaye

Back OP 02/11/08

SW- 335

I was given this recipe at a WW meeting, tried it and everyone LOVED it. I make it quite often. Thanks for the other meats and ways to make it. Will try a different version sometime. P.S. Had some friends try it in the crockpot and it didn't turn out well for them. Said the sauce didn't thicken like on the stove version.

If it's to be...it's up to me.