Health Discovery Network
wwwangels

Pudding tip

I use or eat sf/ff pudding everyday. It is good in so many recipes, but I find myself with half used packages. Today I measured a box of pudding- it comes out to 4 tablespoons per package. So-

1 Tbl pudding + 1/2 c. milk= 1/4 box of pudding or double to get 1/2 box of pudding

I am thinking of dumping all my pudding boxes into one container and just labeling it.

Well, I hope it helps out some of you guys.

weight.png

Veronica

SW 136

CW 131

WWG 115

PG 105

That's a good idea! I have 3 pkgs that are open in my cupboard right now!!! :bcb_bigsm Now I now how to get rid of them with the tbs info!!! Thanks!

[B][I][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=indigo]Jenny[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B] [I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#4b0082]height - 5'8"[/COLOR][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#4b0082]HW - 181[/COLOR][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#4b0082]CW - [/COLOR][/FONT][/I] [I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#4b0082]Weekly Exercise Goal - 75/210 miniutes[/COLOR][/FONT][/I] [URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wiVQlpy/"] [/URL] [URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wiVQlpy/"] [/URL]

I thought it was just me having all the open pudding mixes in my cabinet. Thank for the info.

Sarah

196.8/173/150/140

Start(first time W/I)/Current/WWGoal/Personal Goal

April 26, 2008 Began my journey back to Goal.

5-9-08 Began Core

10-25-08-Made goal

12-4-08-Made Lifetime

11-29-09-Starting again

I'm glad it was a helpful tip. I think I got a little to wordy with the instructions so to make it a little more clear. For all left over ff/sf pudding mix:

1 tbl of powder to 1/2 cup of milk

Veronica

SW 136

CW 131

WWG 115

PG 105