Health Discovery Network
Guest looneycatblue

6/wks to Labor Day Adventure!

Guest looneycatblue

Hi All,

I have never started a challenge, or as I would like to call it an "Adventure"... so not sure if I am doing this right. I need to get serious and stop messing around. I am good M-F, but when the weekend hits, well I mess up! I am challenging myself to stay OP for the next 6 weeks... and beyond! I will do this one day at a time!

I am going to stay OP everyday, and hope to loose 6 lbs in the process.

Anyone want to go on this Labor Day Adventure with me??? Adventures are more fun with more people! :bcb_happy

Week 1 / Day 1 --- So far so good. :bcb_up

I'm up for the adventure. I need to stick to plan and hopefully can do it!

I've been op all of today, and yesterday. I also have a bit of a problem on the weekends, but I need to stop it and get with the program!

weight.png

2197be0cd607827a99c6bd6950f217e8.gif

It's not a diet, it's a lifestyle change!

Count me in too. I need something to renew my goal...what better than an "adventure"! :bcb_up

Lori

Lori

SW 252/CW 217/ GW 150

Short term goal: below 200 lbs

Ok, I never joined a challenge before, I am ready to try!

Weekends are a bit "sloppy" fpr me, too.

I have 25 to lose, so my goal will be 8 pounds in 6 weeks.

Day 1 - 152

Teg

Count me in! I had a mini meltdown after WI on Sunday but I hit the grocery store, stocked up on good CORE food and am back in the saddle. Had a wonderful meal (grilled trout, brown rice, mango salsa, sliced cucumbers, 16 tortilla chips and some salsa) and I played on the Wii with the kids. (Only 15 minutes, but I got sweaty.)

I'm going to make my menu up tonight for tomorrow and the girls and I are going to walk to a bunch of errands. I wear one (27-32 pounder) on my back while we walk so I get quite a work out. I think jotting an outline of meals and activity each night for the next day will help.

Miriam, mom to three two year-olds

Newest numbers...257.6/250.4/154

I am here and OP today.

I have been hoovering at this weight for 3 weeks - up and down, but coming back to the same weight at the end of the week.

I feel great and sooooo not hungry, so I WILL stick with Core for the 6 weeks. (I had been flip flopping with FLEX)

I had a great dinner last night BURRITO BOWL. Will post a thread about it to share.

CW 151 - GW 125

6 week goal - 143

Teg

I'm in. Lets say 10 lbs in 6 weeks for me.

Teri :salut

Proud Mom to Mckenzie born July 26/06

Now ready to shed these baby pounds!

Joined WW April 15, 2008

weight.png

Mirruth, every tried polenta chips? they are great with salsa, and totally core!

Never even heard of them! Will look for them. Thanks!

Miriam, mom to three two year-olds

Newest numbers...257.6/250.4/154

Guest looneycatblue

Good Morning Corbies! I stayed OP yesterday, even though I did have 2/slices of pizza for a birthday lunch at work... I will count the points. Today I am planning on being totally core, don't want to have to use any more points, at least for today.

((( Good Skinny Vibes ))) to you all!