Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Karkey

Hip Hop Abs

I was able to borrow the DVD for a couple of weeks from a friend. I did like it but not enough to buy it right now. I may buy it later on. I didn't do it long enough to see a difference I don't think.

I do continue to do some of the moves that I can remember. I think it is a great, fun standing ab workout. The time went by fast because it is fun and I liked the music. I would not want anyone to watch me do the DVD though. I am sure that would be very funny.

Lisa

SW 311.2, CW 168.4 Total lost 142.8 5'1"

I have it and like it and feel like it's a good ab workout. I like, no love, not having to get down on the floor to do ab work! It's fun, but not a super intense workout for me (I'm at goal and have been exercising a long time). The music is fun and funky and I like that part of it. I don't really care for Shaun T though. While I like that he's not your typical workout instructor, you can always hear him breathing heavy and his voice is kind of, I don't know, like he's got marshamallows in his mouth LOL.

I prefer Turbo Jam over HHA. I feel like I get the same ab benefits, but a more overall workout and much more intense cardio.

Guest LostTeacher

my girlfriend teaching P.E. at our high school, so we did it a few times. i thought it was actually tougher than i thought it would be.

i also did not do it enough to see results, but my friend did.

LT